it's not :(

Β 

jmgg.png

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Just now, Mer said:

Β 

try safari maybe? or maybe some kind of content blocker?Β 

Β 

possibly, i find it disheartening that it's not working when i was so happy about it becoming an official smiley :hide:Β it'll probably go back to normal at some pointΒ 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

Β 

possibly, i find it disheartening that it's not working when i was so happy about it becoming an official smiley :hide:Β it'll probably go back to normal at some pointΒ 

Β 

how odd!

Screen-Shot-2021-09-01-at-2-47-53-PM.pngs

side-by-side chrome and safari.Β 

edit: excuse messy desktop

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

@ElleΒ it looks like the :true: emoji is missing it's file. Even tho it shows up on Safari, if I right click and select "open image in a new tab", I am met with this:Β 

Screen-Shot-2021-09-01-at-2-59-41-PM.png

For reference, other emojis show this page when doing the same thing:Β 

Screen-Shot-2021-09-01-at-3-01-13-PM.png

I would guess there's a missing link between ": true :" and the file, that Safari canΒ automatically fill that gap and allow it to display in content...whereas Chrome can't. (Chrome uses H.264 coding).Β 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

@Surf NoirΒ @MerΒ @prettywhenimhighΒ I removed & reuploaded the true icon.. hopefully that solves this issue! :true:

Β 

@FrangipaniΒ A few other people had this problem, and it's typically caused by a cookie issue. Please try clearing your cookies, cache, and website data for LanaBoards and then restart your browser before attempting to sign in again. If the problem persists, please DM my @admin account and we can discuss further! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Just now, Elle said:

@Surf NoirΒ @MerΒ @prettywhenimhighΒ I removed & reuploaded the true icon.. hopefully that solves this issue! :true:

Β 

@FrangipaniΒ A few other people had this problem, and it's typically caused by a cookie issue. Please try clearing your cookies, cache, and website data for LanaBoards and then restart your browser before attempting to sign in again. If the problem persists, please DM my @admin account and we can discuss further! x

Β 

aww tysm! :spin:Β :true:Β 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

8 hours ago, Elle said:

Β 

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, donniedelrey said:

How do you change your username?

Β 

To change your display name, go to your account settings here, and you'll see an option to change your display name. You can change your display name once every 100 days, or you can message my @adminΒ account and I can change it for you! Please keep in mind that when you change your display name, it will become the username you log in with x

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Β 

To change your display name, go to your account settings here, and you'll see an option to change your display name. You can change your display name once every 100 days, or you can message my @adminΒ account and I can change it for you! Please keep in mind that when you change your display name, it will become the username you log in with x

Thank you! I could not figure it out

Ive been having trouble logging in on my computer? The error code that comes up is 2S119/1

Β 

Is this something I can fix on my end or? It only started when I moved to school and had a new internet setupΒ 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

23 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Ive been having trouble logging in on my computer? The error code that comes up is 2S119/1

Β 

Is this something I can fix on my end or? It only started when I moved to school and had a new internet setupΒ 

Β 

Hi, sorry about this!Β A few other people had this problem, and it's typically caused by a cookie issue. Please try clearing your cookies, cache, and website data for LanaBoards and then restart your browser before attempting to sign in again. If the problem persists, please DM myΒ @adminΒ account and we can discuss further! x

Β 

19 minutes ago, Elle said:

Β 

Hi, sorry about this!Β A few other people had this problem, and it's typically caused by a cookie issue. Please try clearing your cookies, cache, and website data for LanaBoards and then restart your browser before attempting to sign in again. If the problem persists, please DM myΒ @adminΒ account and we can discuss further! x

It worked! Thanks bestie

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

Just now, Frangipani said:

Hi, I'm having problems using the smiley menu, it comes up completely blank.

I can directly link them if I can find a link:

bebe.gif

but I can't do a shortcut:

:bebe:

Β 

you can't use a smiley through the menu andΒ you can't type in the shortcut? only if you copy/paste the gif's link?