NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I haven't bit the FO bullet yet :trisha:Β I'm too TES attached but, IΒ mayΒ give it a try

Β 

Consider this me peer pressuring you to get into it!

It's so good! All three of the "modern" Fallouts are really good! (I haven't tried 1 or 2 yet, they seem super disorienting to me)

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Modding Skyrim on a new laptop, in b4 the load order is finally playable a month later :trisha:, I loathe having to troubleshoot by lurking for compatability patches. AlsoΒ browsing the bugs, comments, AND off-site discussion of a mod. Doesn't help when certain mods never get updated after a game update.

Β 

Edit: Wrong thread, whoops

Β 

Quoting this here, as it makes more sense than an animal crossing thread.....:heidi:

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Β 

Quoting this here, as it makes more sense than an animal crossing thread.....:heidi:

Β 

I FOLLOWED YOU HERE JUST TO BE SURE YOU MADE IT SKSKSKΒ :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

idc i'm always gonna be a nintendo stan till they bankrupt somedayΒ :nails:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Okay but when the fuck is Assassin's Creed Mirage coming? Like... I was hoping spring 2023 butΒ :awkney::toofloppy:

also splinter fucking cell??? i need sam fisher back in my life

Β 

zelda in 3 months thoΒ :defeated:

giphy.gif

I subscribe to Gamepass and I feel like i should be playing more Gamepass games? So I'm gonna try Atomic Heart

Β 

Β 

On 2/16/2023 at 8:09 PM, Semafori said:

fallout gotta be the most overrated series ever

Β 

Β 

worst hot take i've ever read

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I subscribe to Gamepass and I feel like i should be playing more Gamepass games? So I'm gonna try Atomic Heart

Β 

Β 

Β 

worst hot take i've ever read

Β 

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Yeat Photos | Last.fmΒ Β  Β Lana Del Rey GIFs | TenorΒ Β  Β Kendrick Lamar Humble GIFs | Tenor

Β 

https://www.last.fm/user/ItsLandi

I'm so angry at Persona 5 Royale on gamepass. I'm made it to a boss battle thats like 50 hours in and I'm literally stuck cause the difficulty spike. I'm also over leveled and that's doesn't even help me.Β I'm reading guidesΒ and even they are saying its ridiculously hard for no reason. I'm literally angry at a game, so I quit for now and I'm listening to Lana to clam me down lol.

Β 

Just needed to rant and didn't want to make a whole thread just for that.Β 

I'm playing Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life

If you like AC then you'll probably like this game

The only thing is that you HAVE to get married and have a child

So I married this scumbag named Matthew and when we got married he was all, "don't worry! I'm here to take care of the farm now" as if I am not a capable independent human

And then he just moved into my house without my permission and seemingly impregnated me without my knowledge (both very problematic concepts)

I do 100% of the work and parenting

Not that our daughter, Violet, requires much parenting. She just runs around the farm flailing her arms

I harvested all the crops so I could buy toys for Violet

Meanwhile Matthew just struts around telling me that he can't help with any ofΒ the work, but that I'm amazing

Then on the first day of Autumn he had the NERVE to suggest we go to the beach "as a family" like bitch it's the first day I can plant sweet potatoes I don't have TIME (and I'd just returned from getting Violet her beach toys NOT him)

I want a divorce

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm playing Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life

If you like AC then you'll probably like this game

The only thing is that you HAVE to get married and have a child

So I married this scumbag named Matthew and when we got married he was all, "don't worry! I'm here to take care of the farm now" as if I am not a capable independent human

And then he just moved into my house without my permission and seemingly impregnated me without my knowledge (both very problematic concepts)

I do 100% of the work and parenting

Not that our daughter, Violet, requires much parenting. She just runs around the farm flailing her arms

I harvested all the crops so I could buy toys for Violet

Meanwhile Matthew just struts around telling me that he can't help with any ofΒ the work, but that I'm amazing

Then on the first day of Autumn he had the NERVE to suggest we go to the beach "as a family" like bitch it's the first day I can plant sweet potatoes I don't have TIME (and I'd just returned from getting Violet her beach toys NOT him)

I want a divorce

lmaooo i love Harvest Moon/Story of SeasonsΒ :eartha:

Β 

one of my favorite video game seriesΒ 

3 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

lmaooo i love Harvest Moon/Story of SeasonsΒ :eartha:

Β 

one of my favorite video game seriesΒ 

Also my cows have two daughters and now one is pregnant but her father is the only bull :wtf3:

I had a bit of a personal crisis last week and decided to randomly buy a PS5

Does anyone have any game recs because I don't really know why I bought it except for Cult of the Lamb

I like adventure, sims, platform and puzzle games best

Β 

22 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I had a bit of a personal crisis last week and decided to randomly buy a PS5

Does anyone have any game recs because I don't really know why I bought it except for Cult of the Lamb

I like adventure, sims, platform and puzzle games best

Β 

Stray, the Horizon series games, Hogwarts legacy, the Witcher, ghost of Tsushima, and some Spider-Man game are some of the bigger games I’ve heard should be really good. I’ve wanted to try Stray ever since I saw the trailer! :wub:Β I only have my brothers’ PS2 though so no new games for me, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

20 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Stray, the Horizon series games, Hogwarts legacy, the Witcher, ghost of Tsushima, and some Spider-Man game are some of the bigger games I’ve heard should be really good. I’ve wanted to try Stray ever since I saw the trailer! :wub:Β I only have my brothers’ PS2 though so no new games for me, haha.

Thanks! You jogged my memory because another friend recommended Stray ages ago and I just watched the trailer and it looks like my type o' game