Six Feet Under

Black Books

Second-tier classics:

In Treatment

Girls

Seinfeld

King of the Hill

Homeland

Community (seasons 1-3... just stop at 4 pls)

Arrested Development

Californication

Buffy

Weeds

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Game of Thrones

Workaholics

The Slap

Roseanna

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Dead Like Me

omg sabrina!! :O used to love that show.

tumblr_mjmxruHOzZ1s36f86o1_500.gif

Buffy and friends top my all time fave shows though.  :kiss: (Charmed was qt too) 

Super favorites: Veronica Mars, Twin Peaks, Game of Thrones, The O.C.,  Pushing Daisies, Shameless (US), Skins (UK seasons 1&2), Misfits (season 1), Dead Like Me, The Lost Room.

:defeated:

I'm not convinced you've ever watched it then :uh: It's great. Its funny. It doesn't pack itself with fighting and drama and simply allows the art of drag and the self-aware humor of the contestants and RuPaul and Company's intentionally hilarious and over-the-top ideas to shine, all while always managing seriously genuine and endearing moments. To lump it with any other reality TV is an insult and I won't have it. Try it again.

The stuff you said is true but it's still kind of reality TV. I definitely think it's one of the best reality shows out there, but that doesn't change the fact that it's got some of the occasionally irritating aspects that all reality TV shows share (although it seems more natural and fun because drag queens are dramatic anyway). It's a great show, I just don't think it's 100% "quality" sometimes. Though hey, now that I'm thinking of it, no show is ever 100% quality. Maybe I'm too hard on TV because I hate it so much. :teehee:

:uh: It's simply the truth so don't attempt boy. Such shows are easily ignored by me based on a huge tumblr audience squealing about how QT they are and stale gifs but they're actually pretty funny, I don't know what else you want.

But it's really... pretentious

:thumb:

to think that it's the truth. You shouldn't judge the show's quality before you watch it based on annoying tumblr morons. You're delving into the same discussion where I was in the wrong a while ago, when you were lecturing me on changing song titles to fit my standard of "cool," you know? Something like that. 

Sorry but I do not play with such slander :read: :umadney: Love you too but less for the unwarranted Drag Race shade

naw u luv me tha same 5evr  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

14417469274.gif

The stuff you said is true but it's still kind of reality TV. I definitely think it's one of the best reality shows out there, but that doesn't change the fact that it's got some of the occasionally irritating aspects that all reality TV shows share (although it seems more natural and fun because drag queens are dramatic anyway). It's a great show, I just don't think it's 100% "quality" sometimes. Though hey, now that I'm thinking of it, no show is ever 100% quality. Maybe I'm too hard on TV because I hate it so much. :teehee:

But it's really... pretentious

:thumb:

to think that it's the truth. You shouldn't judge the show's quality before you watch it based on annoying tumblr morons. You're delving into the same discussion where I was in the wrong a while ago, when you were lecturing me on changing song titles to fit my standard of "cool," you know? Something like that. 

naw u luv me tha same 5evr  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

IWiX1Ux.png

Right now, I'm focusing on Lost. I just started season three, and I'm already floored by the fist episode. :legend:

I also watch Portlandia, Parks and Recreation (because all my friends do, and it really is funny), and Arrested Development. I think the last of those is the most funny, and the last season on P&R has been a little less funny than normal, but I'm sure it will get better.

I watch Portlandia (1) to cement my status as an entertainment hipster, (2) because I love Fred and Carrie, and (3) because even though about 2/3 of the skits really drag, the remaining third are HILARIOUS.

Until I started Lost, I was watching Once Upon a Time, but then I got busy with everything else, so it might be awhile before I try to get into it again. Jorge García and Emilie de Ravin though.....:worship:

Does anyone on here watch Ex on the Beach or Modern Family?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

hate these super popular tv shows, i cant' watch while they are popular...

Favorites: Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Hannibal, Twin Peaks, The Mentalist, 12 Monkeys, True Detective 1 season, Bates Motel, Penny Dreadfrul, Breaking Bad, Skins UK 1,2 generation, Mayans, That 70s Show, Sex Education, AHS 1,2,3 season.

Finished Titans, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Stranger Things...

Titans: good.

CAOS: started to decline, but worth watch...

ST: started to decline...very predictable.

Currently watching The Order, Russian Doll, and Love from netflix, the second is my favorite, it's great! love Natasha Lyonne

So im rewatching The Nanny and i just have to say that i think this is one of the most innovative sitcoms ever and Fran Drescher is such a riot. This show literally transcends how label-oriented society used to be, all the camp undertones/jokes that are just woven in there make me laugh harder than some shows even can today. And NILES!!! 

things i'm watching/ watched in the last couple months:

white lotus- funny and fucked up. GREAT acting. jennifer coolidge is THE highlight. 

9 perfect strangers- a little slow at times, i feel like there was something lacking but it was fun and also kinda messed up. 

manifest - a little tacky but it's entertaining and i formed attachments to the characters / binge watched the entire thing 

midnight mass- slow buildup but high quality. very dark and interesting

master chef- a go to when i have nothing to really watch. i love gordon ramsay 

american horror story- really loved the new season!!! great acting and i love frances conroy in this. 

american horror stories- i found quite a few of the episodes really weak and i didn't enjoy the reused concept of murder house but they were entertaining i suppose

pawn stars- another go to, i love old shit / antiques and historical artifacts

mare of easttown- loved this, kate winslet is EXCELLENT. really good acting all around and great story. 

clickbait- i couldn't stop watching this and no one could ever prepare you for the plot twists in this, one of the best i've seen on netflix

hacks- absolutely hilarious, amazing story and really great writing / acting. 

faSE.gif