Rafael

Last thing you bought

A yoga mat. It's so not me but finally gave in as a last resort for stress relief  :toofunny:

A magic kit, a piggy bank, a yoyo and a miniature replica of planet earth  :toofunny:

Lmao you're adorable, I do this shit all the time too

Ok so I went to the supermarket to buy groceries and shit since im officially a college student and when I weighted the orange juice (melanie teas) I put the *wrong* label bc it was 1,50 € cheaper and the lady at the counter was so furious like sis let me live ok??? i'm just trying to save up money ok?? chill get a life so what if I accidentally put the wrong label 

edit: so i guess orange juice (and peaches, water and bread) 

Chicken Nuggets

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Cola :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

liquor

OiUHEXQ.jpg