Mileena

The Sims

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I honestly don't see its usage for me, usually sexual orientation doesn't matter much and you can romance anyone with any sim. I mean, it's good for those who want the representation, but it just makes me wonder if it'll be changing gameplay at all. If not, cool. If so, they can keep it and I'm not updating. 

while before everyone could become attracted to anyone, now you can refine it as you like. i think it's neat. 

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i haven’t played the sims 4 in a while but i actually always preferred the “alpha” style of cc over the “maxis” style, the maxis style is just too cartoony & corny for my tastes, i feel like there’s so much more you could do with the alpha cc

Me too. Maxis match seems like a poor excuse to cut corners. I remember in 2014 being shocked by the clay hair and how outdated it looks. Sims 2 had so much detail and you can choose what aesthetic you want without looking odd in the game. I also hate how sims in TS4 have super cartoony animations. Their face gets so distorted when making facial expressions. Their eyebrows end up on half of their forehead when raising them, pregnant sims look like they're carrying quadruplets and their movements are so quirky and unrealistic. People who worship this kind of style give me Disney adult vibes. 

As for sexual orientations, it looks like a way to pander to the LGBTQ+. I only like the casual hookup option. Sims were always bisexual by default but can turn gay or straight depending on which gender we set our sims to flirt with. I'm kinda curious how aromantic sims will be able to date. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

hi guys :heart: i used to love playing the sims on pc and i recently got the urge to play it again, was just wondering if the sims 4 on ps4 is any good? like is it comparable to the pc experience and is it worth picking up?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

hi guys :heart: i used to love playing the sims on pc and i recently got the urge to play it again, was just wondering if the sims 4 on ps4 is any good? like is it comparable to the pc experience and is it worth picking up?

I think it's easier to play on the PC due to the modding capabilities, I go back and forth on playing with/without them, but I like the option. (Can also help fix bugs & gameplay with mods)

im in my 'become deranged and obsessed with the sims for a few days every 6 months' phase so im trying to clear out and optimize my laptop as much as possible. and then im gonna redownload sims 4 and try some packs for the first time in a Very Legal Way. i want to try ts3 but i think my laptop would explode, killing me instantly

On 11/12/2022 at 6:14 AM, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

TS2 supremacy :true: 

Best PC game ever released :xcry: (I miss playing it everyday)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I had a 4 gen family in The Sims 3 from 2016 to 2020. I know it's extremely long but I wasn't playing the Sims all the time. The legacy was heavily focused on storytelling. I lost the save after my laptop needed to be backed up for cleansing and the PC I backed up saves has died. My saves, custom content and photos were lost, or at least I thought they were. I found my old flash drive I needed for PowerPoint presentations for college and found my old saves and ALL of the screenshots. I was so happy. I wasn't planning on play that laggy mess of a game but at least I found my heavily staged storytelling pics. It made my night since it was almost 3am.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

My sims gave birth and of course they aged up to toddlers, but the AI isn't the greatest, so I spent a good two minutes trying to put one in a high chair and feed them, before they nagged at the other parent to do it and restart the AI cycle :trisha: this gamEEEeEe (Sims 4)

Also there is speculation to be an infant update for all players, they teased the road map with a baby or diaper silhouette (I think). We NEEEED a generations expansion :trisha:, I know we got the toddler update, a parenthood, high scool, and university pack, but I still want more. Can't forget about the toddler and children stuff packs

13 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

i think theyve been teasing an expansion for a bit and people think its generations or generations-like. i hope thats what it is

I think there is a stream tomorrow revealing whatever the items on the road map will be, I know they already released the kits (Sim lingerie & the bathroom clutter). Hoping it's generations-esque as well, I want imaginary friends from TS3 back!! Sometimes their kit releases line up for the packs they make, the lingerie in theory could be """for family""" due to any young adult (and teen, I can't remember?!) Sims being able to wear it/ it's to get Sims in the mood FOR making a family :dua:, the bathroom clutter also gives "family" to my mind. Hoping they don't fumble the bag with a broken pack, the wedding pack was ridiculous