Mileena

The Sims

14 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I think there is a stream tomorrow revealing whatever the items on the road map will be, I know they already released the kits (Sim lingerie & the bathroom clutter). Hoping it's generations-esque as well, I want imaginary friends from TS3 back!! Sometimes their kit releases line up for the packs they make, the lingerie in theory could be """for family""" due to any young adult (and teen, I can't remember?!) Sims being able to wear it/ it's to get Sims in the mood FOR making a family :dua:, the bathroom clutter also gives "family" to my mind. Hoping they don't fumble the bag with a broken pack, the wedding pack was ridiculous 

WE WON + baby update mar 14 which i highly suspect will be right around when the ep releases

and there was just an update with medical wearables.. maybe theyre finally listening to what players want lmfao.. only for the small price of $1k+ 😍

I find it absolutely insane how Sims 4 is NINE YEARS OLD and younger Gen Z literally grew up playing it. Meanwhile the older Gen Z most likely got to experience all or almost all the Sims games. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

10 hours ago, dollanganger said:

WE WON + baby update mar 14 which i highly suspect will be right around when the ep releases

and there was just an update with medical wearables.. maybe theyre finally listening to what players want lmfao.. only for the small price of $1k+ 😍

WE WONNNNNN (thank u for updating me!), also I know there is CC for med items but I can see why some people would want the items for their sims via the game itself

Sims has not been fun since sims 3. Like sorry but sims 4 is flop city… so many steps back. Sims 3 was like- hours and hours and HOURS of fun my god even just designing houses, or using the create-a-world tool to design my own island/city, so much amazing CC & content, EPS that actually felt fun and fresh to play… my god I wish I could go back to when I first got sims 3 & world adventures EP :defeated: an era

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Sims has not been fun since sims 3. Like sorry but sims 4 is flop city… so many steps back. Sims 3 was like- hours and hours and HOURS of fun my god even just designing houses, or using the create-a-world tool to design my own island/city, so much amazing CC & content, EPS that actually felt fun and fresh to play… my god I wish I could go back to when I first got sims 3 & world adventures EP :defeated: an era

Should I re-install it? I made a family years ago after I found many of the packs on clearance at a Target of all places 😗. I never really played it 🤔,  the buttons/different camera style will take some getting used to

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Should I re-install it? I made a family years ago after I found many of the packs on clearance at a Target of all places 😗. I never really played it 🤔,  the buttons/different camera style will take some getting used to

I Lowkey think it fkd up my old computer but it was so much fun so idk do what u wanna do! I personally think it is MILES better than sims 4 in almost every area 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I Lowkey think it fkd up my old computer but it was so much fun so idk do what u wanna do! I personally think it is MILES better than sims 4 in almost every area 

No because sims 2 BASE GAME DEMOLISHED, DEVOURED AND RULED over sims 4 with all DLC imo

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

13 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

sims 3 clears all the sims games with ease im sorry… the open world was YEARS ahead of it’s time. they still don’t even attempt to do it again

sims 2 will forever be my fav...the thing that lets down sims 3 for me are the bugs and spaghetti code

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

the reason i've stopped playing sims 4 is the fact that there isn't an open world. It was such a downgrade and ruined the game for me

i hate loading screens i feel like i'm wasting my time in a way idk :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

sims 3 is the best game ever, too bad my laptop is slowly dying so it can't run everything like it used to, sucks cus i got all the packs and store sets/worlds etc. Literally one of the reasons why I can't wait to get a new computer is to play sims 3 again lol

also this is so random but i went through my files and found pics of that one Lana Del Rey Sim I made like 3-4 years ago, I played with her a lot and for some reason she married Misty Day from American Horror story and they lived in Moonlight Falls, it was literally my favorite game play ever

headshot_original.jpg

(inspired by her BTD beehive hair look lol)

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

On 1/31/2023 at 10:17 PM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Making me sad that I’ve never played it :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°