Mileena

The Sims

On 2/1/2023 at 6:17 AM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

my god I wish I could go back to when I first got sims 3 & world adventures EP :defeated: an era

same. for me it was September-November 2012 when they dropped Supernatural and Seasons, the best expansions ever. literally core childhood memory, that was around the time I started playing it

also a tip for anyone still playing the sims 3 or trying to get into it: one of the absolute best features in the game for me is the achievement badges you can collect on www.thesims3.com (you have to be logged into your account in-game)

I've spent the whole summers 2019-2021 trying to get all of them and it has been the most fun I ever had, I've had like a whole list and plan of households and sims I'll use to unlock the badges, there's like 300+ badges that give you tasks you have to complete in game in order to unlock them. Even after years I still haven't managed to unlock every single one of them because some are SO much work (like "have 30 grandchildren" lol gurl i-) The greatest thing about them is that some badges required me to do things I didn't even know were possible in the sims 3 (like the one in the pic below prompting you to clone sims), so I had to google them to discover how it's done. Which tells you how amazing sims 3 is, that even after 10 years of playing there are some new things to discover that I've never tried before. Literally a masterpiece of a game

sims3achivevmentbagdges.jpg

some of these badges are so funny and iconic like this one:

badgesims3candy.jpg

anyways I'm obsessed with these badges and can't wait til I have them all

Sims 4 also has them on PlayStation so collecting them was the only fun I ever had with sims 4, but they don't have this feature on PC. even though sims 4 is the biggest flop ever, if they introduced this feature, I'd play the shit out of it until I get all of the badges lol

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

playing sims 2; i play rotationally (basically you play all playable families in the hood for x amount of days, then keep doing that)

Don Lothario is married and an elder right. He has this lovely house, went to work, there was a fire and forgot to buy a fire alarm, everyone was out so couldn't call the fire fighters until 1, when the teens came home.

The fire burned the entire downstairs of the house, including the family maid. 

The only way I didn't need to exit without saving was because I bought one of the teens a phone that day because she had a want for it :defeated:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

4 hours ago, 132 said:

playing sims 2; i play rotationally (basically you play all playable families in the hood for x amount of days, then keep doing that)

Don Lothario is married and an elder right. He has this lovely house, went to work, there was a fire and forgot to buy a fire alarm, everyone was out so couldn't call the fire fighters until 1, when the teens came home.

The fire burned the entire downstairs of the house, including the family maid. 

The only way I didn't need to exit without saving was because I bought one of the teens a phone that day because she had a want for it :defeated:

Someone doesn't use mods and it shows lmao. Jokes aside, I've played enough of Sims 2 to know how to cheat before it escalates but I often let it be chaotic for storytelling purposes and for the challenge. 

In the Sims 2 I have a young family where both of members are extremely lucky when it comes to their culinary career. They easily get promotions and some extra cash. One was a poor teen who had a teen job and for some reason her job switched to full time and she wasn't required to go to school so I pretended she dropped out. By the time I married them they were lvl 9. The husband got a chance card and I selected the right one which made him 40,000 simoleons. I already planned to open them a family restaurant but didn't have enough to even furnish their upper middle class home. Now I can afford both. They definitely have the lucky girl syndrome. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 minutes ago, shady said:

Someone doesn't use mods and it shows lmao.

pls i do

3 minutes ago, shady said:

Jokes aside, I've played enough of Sims 2 to know how to cheat before it escalates but I often let it be chaotic for storytelling purposes and for the challenge. 

In the Sims 2 I have a young family where both of members are extremely lucky when it comes to their culinary career. They easily get promotions and some extra cash. One was a poor teen who had a teen job and for some reason her job switched to full time and she wasn't required to go to school so I pretended she dropped out. By the time I married them they were lvl 9. The husband got a chance card and I selected the right one which made him 40,000 simoleons. I already planned to open them a family restaurant but didn't have enough to even furnish their upper middle class home. Now I can afford both. They definitely have the lucky girl syndrome. 

give me your sims lucky girl lifestyle 

i hope one day someone fixes the pink soup that plagues sims 2 its impossible to play the game on modern systems with mods now and ive wanted to play the game for 2 years now and i cannot without crashing no matter how many fixes i add

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

i hope one day someone fixes the pink soup that plagues sims 2 its impossible to play the game on modern systems with mods now and ive wanted to play the game for 2 years now and i cannot without crashing no matter how many fixes i add

tried graphics rule maker?

(also if you have it can also cause pink flashing bc youve assigned too much vram)

2 minutes ago, 132 said:

tried graphics rule maker?

(also if you have it can also cause pink flashing bc youve assigned too much vram)

i tried everything (memory allocation fix, grm, dkvk whatever its called, the pink soup mod for the rpc launcher) and it only works if i dont use custom content which is something im not willing to give up cause ive curated my mods folder for the past 7 years ddddd

i made a whole entire neighborhood on my old laptop and i worked on it for like four months and i got a new pc afterwards with actually good specs and i cant play it at ALL because of pink soup 

I am having such a terrible time trying to keep sims 2 from corrupting every 3 days. I hate origin.

1 hour ago, cranekiss said:

i tried everything (memory allocation fix, grm, dkvk whatever its called, the pink soup mod for the rpc launcher) and it only works if i dont use custom content which is something im not willing to give up cause ive curated my mods folder for the past 7 years ddddd

i made a whole entire neighborhood on my old laptop and i worked on it for like four months and i got a new pc afterwards with actually good specs and i cant play it at ALL because of pink soup 

PINK SOUPPPP BUT WOW WHAT A MOMENT

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

I am having such a terrible time trying to keep sims 2 from corrupting every 3 days. I hate origin.

wdym by corruption girl. if its hood corruption, its mostly a myth :true:

EA WAS SUCH A BITCH FOR RELEASING SIMS 2 IN SUCH AN EASILY CORRUPTIBLE STATE... there's a bunch of fixes online that help with preventing anti-corruption. i recommend mootilda's hood-checker on mod the sims which basically shows signs of corruption in your neighbourhood before your game shows them and it also gives you the ability to remove the signs from your neighbourhood entirely. pescado i think also made a bunch of anti-corruption mods, i can find some and link you them in a bit

PINK SOUPPPP BUT WOW WHAT A MOMENT

literally the worst thing ever i got so happy to finally play my custom neighbourhood on a good computer and the game shit itself, threw up and then imploded

3 minutes ago, 132 said:

wdym by corruption girl. if its hood corruption, its mostly a myth :true:

The game will work fine… I go to launch the next day… and my game needs repaired! And I have to go reconfigure the Graphic rules file, reinstall 4gb patch, run graphic rules maker… the whole WORX.. every other day it’s like I should be getting paid:toofloppy:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

The game will work fine… I go to launch the next day… and my game needs repaired! And I have to go reconfigure the Graphic rules file, reinstall 4gb patch, run graphic rules maker… the whole WORX.. every other day it’s like I should be getting paid:toofloppy:

uh girl does origin do it automatically do it or what?

5 minutes ago, 132 said:

uh girl does origin do it automatically do it or what?

No! Irdk….It won’t let me launch the game and says it needs to repair. I got the UC years ago when it was free and it runs like dogshit. I’m convinced it would run better if I just got the abandonware version and installed the EPs separately 

did you guys see that one of the TS2 modders, lazyduchess (who created the RPC mod for TS2),  is currently working on a re-implementation of the game called OpenTS2? basically they're trying to replicate the game and make it open source (which would basically be a last resort fix for stuff like pink soup)

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

No! Irdk….It won’t let me launch the game and says it needs to repair. I got the UC years ago when it was free and it runs like dogshit. I’m convinced it would run better if I just got the abandonware version and installed the EPs separately 

try moving it to a different folder (in origin, let origin do the work) then see if it continues? if not then horray, if so then ive heard reinstalling or repairing it manually could help 

4 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

did you guys see that one of the TS2 modders, lazyduchess (who created the RPC mod for TS2),  is currently working on a re-implementation of the game called OpenTS2? basically they're trying to replicate the game and make it open source (which would basically be a last resort fix for stuff like pink soup)

omg thats slay

i dont like her as a person though