Mileena

The Sims

I am so excited about paralives ! I mean the fact that the team is so willing to get feedback from the community is something that EA has totally forgotten to do ( it seems that they don't really care about the community at this point they just want to take our money)ย ย . The whole concept is everything that I've been askingย ย for from the sims . I hope that it fills the void that the sims 4 createdย :crai:. I also think that it will be a wake-up call for the EA because they have the monopoly on the industry for so long .

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

16 minutes ago, May said:

ย 

whatโ€™s everyoneโ€™s thoughts on Paralives?ย 

ย 

ย 

I can't wait for it!!! I even donated some money last year. I'm glad that the sims is finally getting some competition, maybe they'll start to deliver something with better quality.

I've seen people complaining that the graphics aren't the best and tbh I don't even care as long as we have decent gameplay (something that TS4 really lacks), like I spend hours creating my sims to then play only for 10 minutes because I get bored so fastly. Also if you consider that this was made only by one guy (now there're 4 people working on it I think) this is pretty impressive vs what's doing the sims team with hundreds of employees.ย 

13.04.2018 Romeย - Lana wore my hat!ย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ย 

3 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I am so excited about paralives ! I mean the fact that the team is so willing to get feedback from the community is something that EA has totally forgotten to do ( it seems that they don't really care about the community at this point they just want to take our money)ย ย . The whole concept is everything that I've been askingย ย for from the sims . I hope that it fills the void that the sims 4 createdย :crai:. I also think that it will be a wake-up call for the EA because they have the monopoly on the industry for so long .

ย 

god this reminds me when the sims 2 team was working on the last expansion packย apartment life and they just added in a shit ton of stuff that the community wantedย :$ย good timesย 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

39 minutes ago, lilyyyy said:

honestly the cc/mod community add more to the sims 4 game then the developers ever could, and they do it forย free

I mean they are keeping the game alive at this point . Also is there any news on the sims 5 ? Have they talked about it or are they going to announce a bazillion other packs for the sims 4?

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

1 hour ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I mean they are keeping the game alive at this point . Also is there any news on the sims 5 ? Have they talked about it or are they going to announce a bazillion other packs for the sims 4?

no news on sims 5, they're still working on it but that's all we know. they said in 2018 that they were expecting at least 3 more years of content, so we're hopefully approaching the end of this godforsaken cycle

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 minute ago, lilyyyy said:

ts3 and ts2 are two of the best games i've ever played

ย 

3 minutes ago, Life said:

how about we just move on from the total mess that The Sims 4 is.

:burn:

TS3 remains superior.

I couldn't agree more ! Full of good memoriesย :trisha:

ย 

ย 

the Sims 1 tho hits differently:xcry:

I want to cry cuz my computer is too new for it to run but Iโ€™m thinking about getting some shitty one for a few ยฃยฃ just to be able to play itย :trisha:

I miss it so muchย :prettyhurts:

Also is it weird that I have connected the sims with musicย ? While playing the sims 2 I wasย listening to Humbug from the AM and now they are intertwined in my head for some reason ..ย  probably just meย :rollin:ย 

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, deadlyynightshade said:

ย 

I couldn't agree more ! Full of good memoriesย :trisha:

open world was the best feature theyโ€™ve ever included.
:cuteface:

not implementing online multiplayer functionality/TSO element to the game still to this day is the dumbest thing theyโ€™ve ever done as well. having a single player mode, but with a separate online/multiplayer TSO-esque part of the game would destroy me to this day.

ย 

TS4 is such a shit game. I ran a whole ass sims tumblr for years but all I did on there was make simย edits & shitty cc. Actually playing the game & posting about the gameplay got so boring so quick, cause there's literally nothing to do. The game has 0 depth. I wish they just updated TS3 so it supports newer graphic cards n doesn't run like shit, that game was so superior.

qfrWuBl.png

On 3/1/2021 at 10:54 PM, TrashMagiq said:

TS4 is such a shit game. I ran a whole ass sims tumblr for years but all I did on there was make simย edits & shitty cc. Actually playing the game & posting about the gameplay got so boring so quick, cause there's literally nothing to do. The game has 0 depth. I wish they just updated TS3 so it supports newer graphic cards n doesn't run like shit, that game was so superior.

LMFAO same.ย 

I left mainly cos of how shit TS4 was, but also because the sims tumblr community in general was a cesspit.ย