Mileena

The Sims

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I honestly don't see its usage for me, usually sexual orientation doesn't matter much and you can romance anyone with any sim. I mean, it's good for those who want the representation, but it just makes me wonder if it'll be changing gameplay at all. If not, cool. If so, they can keep it and I'm not updating. 

while before everyone could become attracted to anyone, now you can refine it as you like. i think it's neat. 

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i haven’t played the sims 4 in a while but i actually always preferred the “alpha” style of cc over the “maxis” style, the maxis style is just too cartoony & corny for my tastes, i feel like there’s so much more you could do with the alpha cc

Me too. Maxis match seems like a poor excuse to cut corners. I remember in 2014 being shocked by the clay hair and how outdated it looks. Sims 2 had so much detail and you can choose what aesthetic you want without looking odd in the game. I also hate how sims in TS4 have super cartoony animations. Their face gets so distorted when making facial expressions. Their eyebrows end up on half of their forehead when raising them, pregnant sims look like they're carrying quadruplets and their movements are so quirky and unrealistic. People who worship this kind of style give me Disney adult vibes. 

As for sexual orientations, it looks like a way to pander to the LGBTQ+. I only like the casual hookup option. Sims were always bisexual by default but can turn gay or straight depending on which gender we set our sims to flirt with. I'm kinda curious how aromantic sims will be able to date. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

hi guys :heart: i used to love playing the sims on pc and i recently got the urge to play it again, was just wondering if the sims 4 on ps4 is any good? like is it comparable to the pc experience and is it worth picking up?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

hi guys :heart: i used to love playing the sims on pc and i recently got the urge to play it again, was just wondering if the sims 4 on ps4 is any good? like is it comparable to the pc experience and is it worth picking up?

I think it's easier to play on the PC due to the modding capabilities, I go back and forth on playing with/without them, but I like the option. (Can also help fix bugs & gameplay with mods)

Screenshot-20220415-180137-Instagram.jpg