Mileena

The Sims

same here! all of my time and passion go towards lana and the sims, i'm so thrilled to find loads of sim lovers here! oh yeah, i like poses, someone made one for the sims 1 where sims can smoke lol.

Yeah! It really surprises me that so many Lana fans also like the Sims. :D

Cool that you know about poses. I once told my friend who actually likes the Sims about it and she was like "wtf is she talking about?". :toofunny: 

There are some smoking poses for Sims 3 as well and also a kind of hack that even gets the sims addicted to smoking!

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

i love the sims  :defeated:  i remember playing sims 1 with my friend and putting them in the Jacuzzi and screaming and shit when they kissed (i was like 6 ok  :facepalm: ) then i moved on and i think i've had sims on every game console i own. i love the pets, not a big fan of sims 3 tho, too slow and not much you can do on it.  :crossed:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

Yeah! It really surprises me that so many Lana fans also like the Sims. :D

Cool that you know about poses. I once told my friend who actually likes the Sims about it and she was like "wtf is she talking about?". :toofunny: 

There are some smoking poses for Sims 3 as well and also a kind of hack that even gets the sims addicted to smoking!

wow that's awesome! i also have loads of alcohol for the sims 1, it doesn't affect them though which is a bit annoying, but i'm working on a hack for it :3

Went on a TS1 downloading spree today at Parsimonious for the first time in years :woot:

I should really get Sims 2.

parsimonious is great! i also love around the sims and ines' bakery. if you search for a list of ts1 cc sites then there's a huge list on modthesims and they all work too(: 

4r9w86.jpg

:hdu: I was addicted to The Sims 1 for years. I'm serious. You have no idea. I can't even have it installed on my computer or I will be sucked into a CC vortex from which I will be unable to emerge for days at a time.

:sigh:

Wait, you have Lana heads? Share please? :excited:

The same happened to me. The Sims is evil seriously. Is the heroin of games. So good but sucks your life away.

glgcDdT.gif

i totally agree with your order of the games, in my opinion i think that EA spent too much attention to detail on the sims 3 and seemed to of let the storyline down. my favourite familes on 2 were the calientes (nina omg for a sim wow) and the capps. and everything about strangetown is just amazing! i remember when my aunt first introduced me to the sims 2, i bunked off school the next day so i could play it. 

Not only that they spent too much time on detail, but to me it seems that what EA has done is much more about the money than what Maxis used to do back in the day, and they seemed to do it for love. You can see that even if the previous games are (obviously) less produced, they are done with more quality. Bugs are way too constant in Sims 3, which doesn't happen in Sims 2 whatsoever. Now you are obligated to update some stuff so that you can install expansion packs. Now you have this Sims 3 Store that they promote so much and isn't even that cool. I don't know if it happens in other countries but here the games don't even come with manuals or anything like that, just the CD and advertisement sheets. There are tons of expansion packs and stuff packs when they usually had 8 and people don't even talk about Sims 4. These are some of the reasons why to me Sims 3 is inferior.

Talking about story lines: Am I the only one that used to play Sims 2 like one week (their time) with each family and tried to carry the story on with Pleasantview? I married Dina to Mortimer, and Don and Cassandra broke up so I married her to the guy that was in love with her, I married Daniel to Kaylynn and Mary-Sue was gone, etc.?

Talking about summertime sadness: Am I the only one who gets very, very emotional at the point of wanting to cry every time I see or hear something about Sims 1 and 2? I don't know, it's just that I love the games so much and they bring me a feeling of nostalgia so all I wish is that I could rewind time and play them 24/7 when I wasn't busy as fuck and worrying about other things.

parsimonious is great! i also love around the sims and ines' bakery. if you search for a list of ts1 cc sites then there's a huge list on modthesims and they all work too(: 

I love those sites! Maybe I should check out what's new...

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I love the alcohol and smoking hacks :toofunny:

I also remember that i created a house with no doors, no windows, and i put my sims in different rooms eith no doors and make them do things they hate for food. For example a guy that dislikes water is put in a Looooooong room with water infront of him and the fridge at the end of the room. When ne was too hungry he jumps in the water but because he is scared/very hungr he drowns. I was so psycho :toofunny:

qqAZ3mU.png

i was addicted to sims 2 for years but then i decided to quit because it was getting too much and sold my entire stash on ebay. years later i bought sims 3 but it's just not the same.

i was only interested in building houses and killing families so i could have cemeteries in my backyard.

this thread makes me want to relapse

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i was only interested in building houses and killing families so i could have cemeteries in my backyard.

do we  need to create a thread for game criminals? I loved to kill them too. See you in game mass muders hell or purgatory :lmao:

this thread makes me want to relapse

do it :usrs:

glgcDdT.gif

i absolutely love killing sims, i'm so mean that on the sims 1 i'd kill child sims if they weren't my idea of attractive. but then i got a hack to change heads so it's all good now ;)

omg, i remember imperfect kids, so annoying. and the clothes...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

omg, i remember imperfect kids, so annoying. and the clothes...

oh yes! it was the bane of my life. whenever my sims had a baby i was always thinking 'oh god please don't be an ugly fucker'. 

4r9w86.jpg

thanks for the support, guys. i just bought sims 3 (cause it has cooler expansion packs) and 2 expansion packs

R.I.P. LOLA