Mileena

The Sims

i absolutely love killing sims, i'm so mean that on the sims 1 i'd kill child sims if they weren't my idea of attractive. but then i got a hack to change heads so it's all good now ;)

Same here! Ugly kid jumps into swimming pool, then build a wall around the pool and everythings fine again. :godlaugh:

You guys make me wanna play sims 1 again! But I know if I'd start I could never stop! :crying:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I don't play with cheats, I think they make the game much less attractive.

I am able to become extremely wealthy with my own job and then the helicopter comes to gimme a ride because I'm cool like that. :whitney:

Same here! Ugly kid jumps into swimming pool, then build a wall around the pool and everythings fine again. :godlaugh:

You guys make me wanna play sims 1 again! But I know if I'd start I could never stop! :crying:

haha, the drowning thing doesn't work for me on the sims 1 because i have the 'party plant' on most lots and it makes sims' needs maximum all of the time. so i just use my little electronic chamber and boom sim taken care of :3 

I don't play with cheats, I think they make the game much less attractive.

I am able to become extremely wealthy with my own job and then the helicopter comes to gimme a ride because I'm cool like that. :whitney:

on the sims 1 you don't get helicopters, that depresses me greatly. and really? i think cheats enhance the game, i think they can really add a whole new dimension to the game. i see the sims games as a platform for lots of hacks and modifications haha. 

4r9w86.jpg

Guys, what are your thoughts on this?

People are claiming these are pre-production screen captures of The Sims 4. I must say that if these are real, I am extremely disappointed.

"There is nothing else in the photos below that represent actual graphics, Sims, or gameplay, and the “mock up” designs may or may not make it to the final game. Again, the photos below were displayed to show off a “mock up” UI Design. Nothing more."

so... :pft:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"There is nothing else in the photos below that represent actual graphics, Sims, or gameplay, and the “mock up” designs may or may not make it to the final game. Again, the photos below were displayed to show off a “mock up” UI Design. Nothing more."

so... :pft:

I wish these had never come out. Imagine if we could get really surprised by really finalized graphics later this year or in 2014? It'd be so much more impacting. :defeated:

I wish these had never come out. Imagine if we could get really surprised by really finalized graphics later this year or in 2014? It'd be so much more impacting. :defeated:

yeah, i really don't want to see that kind of stuff beforehand. i'm sure it will be a huge surprise though. they know about this stuff leaking so they're going to want to maybe change or add some stuff to surprise everyone. or maybe they intentionally leaked this to throw us off idk

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I haven't played Sims on a PC in years! I used to play it on my Nintendo DS now I just play the freeplay version on my phone. It's really good actually and I'm totally addicted to it.

i'm a saddo because my sims are called lizzy, chuck, jimmy, k and daddy grant

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

I haven't played Sims on a PC in years! I used to play it on my Nintendo DS now I just play the freeplay version on my phone. It's really good actually and I'm totally addicted to it.

i'm a saddo because my sims are called lizzy, chuck, jimmy, k and daddy grant

my sim was called lizzy and she fell in love with her boss, an older black man and i didn't have anything to do w it, i swear

my sim was called lizzy and she fell in love with her boss, an older black man and i didn't have anything to do w it, i swear

a likely story  :usrs: you're a naughty girl lola, a very naughty girl

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

a likely story  :usrs: you're a naughty girl lola, a very naughty girl

it's why u love me, don't lie  :hawt:  

So you want the series to end?

i think that if something's starting to get bad then it should just stop before it gets any worse.

how is sims 3 bad?

this is just my personal opinion, but i really can't stand the seamless neighbourhood. it takes longer than a loading screen, it's ridiculous. i don't want to see my sim driving everywhere, i spend more time watching my sim drive around time than i do playing the game properly. i think the sims are as ugly as sin, i mean, seriously? the patterns are crappy, the graphics just look strange to me, it all looks a bit blurry. and it's like you get that thing on the side that pops up and it's like 'congratulations! your sim just ate a burger' - well, not exactly but you know what i mean. you have to buy the ingredients and everything and that takes forever. as for expansion packs, they're all just based off 1 and 2 so what's the point? it's just a big rip off. and the amount of memory it takes up on a computer is beyond stupid. i've tried to play it for 4 years, but i just truly can't stand it.

4r9w86.jpg

this is just my personal opinion, but i really can't stand the seamless neighbourhood. it takes longer than a loading screen, it's ridiculous. i don't want to see my sim driving everywhere, i spend more time watching my sim drive around time than i do playing the game properly. i think the sims are as ugly as sin, i mean, seriously? the patterns are crappy, the graphics just look strange to me, it all looks a bit blurry. and it's like you get that thing on the side that pops up and it's like 'congratulations! your sim just ate a burger' - well, not exactly but you know what i mean. you have to buy the ingredients and everything and that takes forever. as for expansion packs, they're all just based off 1 and 2 so what's the point? it's just a big rip off. and the amount of memory it takes up on a computer is beyond stupid. i've tried to play it for 4 years, but i just truly can't stand it.

yeah the notification are annoying as fuck. i agree with you on the expansion packs but i still like it, i guess after playing sims 3 for a while i just couldn't go back to sims 2

i think that if something's starting to get bad then it should just stop before it gets any worse.

yeah the notification are annoying as fuck. i agree with you on the expansion packs but i still like it, i guess after playing sims 3 for a while i just couldn't go back to sims 2

As difficult it is to me to say it, I have to agree with both of you. I mean, I feel really sad because I have played The Sims for nearly 10 years now, which is over half of my life, and since 2009 it has been a huge downfall for me. I have came to the point that I got expansion and stuff packs just because I have a complete collection and I didn't want to lack anything, but after they arrived I just installed them and didn't even play it for months.

I can really relate to what Dia said about the driving situation. One day I was playing and then I accepted my Sim to go to a party at a bar or somewhere like that downtown. The bad part was that my Sim took so long to arrive that when he did, the party was over already (he took nearly four hours to get there, which is four minutes for us).

Not only the expansion packs are a huge rip-off, it's clear to all of us (or at least I expect) that now EA Games just does it for the money. Back at the time of Sims 1 and 2, it seemed that the products were made with love (as cheesy as it seems, I believe it's true). The Sims 3 should be over already, the only people that still really love it are the ones that discovered the series after 2009.

One of my biggest wishes is that The Sims 4 represents a huge advancement in all the ways, regarding gameplay and expansion packs, similar to what happened when Sims 2 was released. Everyone was truly amazed at how awesome the game was and how advanced it looked when compared to Sims 1.