Mileena

The Sims

do any people actually create themselves or people they know irl on the sims? i know i don't. on ts2 i just make vampires and because i write stories, i kind of base my sims off people in my stories. my game is anything but realistic. 

I made my teacher (Sarah), but i made her as a teen so we could sneak out together and stuff  :brows:

But then i grew up and i had to go play as Sarah to make her grow up too

It took forever

:defeated:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I made my teacher (Sarah), but i made her as a teen so we could sneak out together and stuff  :brows:

But then i grew up and i had to go play as Sarah to make her grow up too

It took forever

:defeated:

i made a lady called carmen who looks a lot like lana :P 

4r9w86.jpg

This thread is love. I've been addicted to The Sims ever since it first released in 2000. It was definitely a huge part of my childhood and I spent long hours creating Sims and building houses nonstop. The Sims 2 was like love at first sight and I like it a lot more than The Sims 3, but The Sims 3 is still really good. I made Lana as a Sim at a time and even uploaded it but I've seen better. However, downloading custom content is my absolute FAVORITE part of the game. I've always had my game storylines and content so specific and well thought out. Everything in my game has to be maxis match and perfect and have good textures and all of this, I'm really pathetic lmfao. And now that The Sims 4 has been announced, supposedly for Early 2014, I am making preparations to update my computer.

i decided to buy all of the expansions for the sims 3, it's not too bad actually, but it does crash for me sometimes and my sims 2 never does. i run both through origin and my computer is perfectly fine to run both.

i think all of the sims games are good in different ways, i really, really love castaway too actually - still got it on my old ps2! 

4r9w86.jpg

i decided to buy all of the expansions for the sims 3, it's not too bad actually, but it does crash for me sometimes and my sims 2 never does. i run both through origin and my computer is perfectly fine to run both.

i think all of the sims games are good in different ways, i really, really love castaway too actually - still got it on my old ps2! 

I'm so bored of Sims 3 already, really. I've tried to play it continuously a lot of time through the latest months but it just doesn't stick, I get bored after like one or two weeks. I didn't even buy the latest expansion pack yet. I'm craving Sims 4 though.

I'm so bored of Sims 3 already, really. I've tried to play it continuously a lot of time through the latest months but it just doesn't stick, I get bored after like one or two weeks. I didn't even buy the latest expansion pack yet. I'm craving Sims 4 though.

i'm still not convinced that the sims 3 is better than the sims 2, or even the sims 1 for that matter. sims 4? there's no way my computer will be able to handle that omg. do ea think we all have super computers? 

4r9w86.jpg

I can't find Sims 2 expansion packs on torrents too easily anymore :( , I kinda want to replace my Sims 3 with it (not enough space on my stupid computer for both right now). For some reason I always loved Sims 2 University, but the Sims 3 version sucks so much, it's soooo dead there and pointless. 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

i'm still not convinced that the sims 3 is better than the sims 2, or even the sims 1 for that matter. sims 4? there's no way my computer will be able to handle that omg. do ea think we all have super computers? 

I'll have to buy another computer if I want to play it decently. I think it's going to be my graduation present! :P

I can't find Sims 2 expansion packs on torrents too easily anymore :( , I kinda want to replace my Sims 3 with it (not enough space on my stupid computer for both right now). For some reason I always loved Sims 2 University, but the Sims 3 version sucks so much, it's soooo dead there and pointless. 

if you have some money lying around, i really suggest you try origin. they often have sales where you can get 3 expansions in one download for less than £5, and my game never crashes with it(: 

4r9w86.jpg

So today i think i'm gonna order The Sims 2 Double Deluxe + Pets Expansion pack+ University and MAYBE Open For Business (MAYBE)

omg i'm gonna pay so much today :giveup:

qqAZ3mU.png

if you have some money lying around, i really suggest you try origin. they often have sales where you can get 3 expansions in one download for less than £5, and my game never crashes with it(: 

Yea I might do that sometime :) I remember I used to have a lot of Sims 2 Expansion packs (I still have the game itself on CD lol) but I lended University to a friend and she broke one of the cds, I was so pissed off like she ruined my life  :toofunny: I was 10. Wish I had it intact now though!!

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Yea I might do that sometime :) I remember I used to have a lot of Sims 2 Expansion packs (I still have the game itself on CD lol) but I lended University to a friend and she broke one of the cds, I was so pissed off like she ruined my life  :toofunny: I was 10. Wish I had it intact now though!!

i actually rarely use university tbh, i think apartment life is the greatest(: 

4r9w86.jpg

so what i ordered today:

The Sims 2 Deluxe (Includes The Sims 2+ Nightlife + A DVD)

The Sims 2 Best Of Business (Includes Open For Business+H&M+Kitchen & Bath stuff)

The Sims 2 University

The Sims 2 still runs smoothly on Windows Vista/7 or 8 right?

qqAZ3mU.png

Guys I need some help:

All my The Sims 2 orders arrived. I installed the sims 2 double deluxe and Best of Buisness correctly. I played them for an hour and it looks amazing!

BUT I tried to install University but stops installing at 78%...

I saw that there was a Disc 2 but the message to tell me to insert it never appeared so I put the disc 2 in it but nothing happens...

What should I do?

qqAZ3mU.png

I am dead by how many of you Lana fans love Sims! I have been obsessed with this game since 6th grade. Oh man, I have all the expansion packs and everything, but I haven't played in a while because if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop myself!

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Guys I need some help:

All my The Sims 2 orders arrived. I installed the sims 2 double deluxe and Best of Buisness correctly. I played them for an hour and it looks amazing!

BUT I tried to install University but stops installing at 78%...

I saw that there was a Disc 2 but the message to tell me to insert it never appeared so I put the disc 2 in it but nothing happens...

What should I do?

alright, did you have the sims on your computer before? if so, then you will need to completely clean your computer because the sims games leave tiny traces. if not, then try again, i think you will need to wait to see the message appear, then you put the disc in. by the way, did you buy it second hand? 

I am dead by how many of you Lana fans love Sims! I have been obsessed with this game since 6th grade. Oh man, I have all the expansion packs and everything, but I haven't played in a while because if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop myself!

ah yes, i am like the ultimate sim & soul calibur stan on this forum tbh. i have most of the sims 3 expansion packs too - but to me, the sims 2 is the best!

4r9w86.jpg

alright, did you have the sims on your computer before? if so, then you will need to completely clean your computer because the sims games leave tiny traces. if not, then try again, i think you will need to wait to see the message appear, then you put the disc in. by the way, did you buy it second hand? 

ah yes, i am like the ultimate sim & soul calibur stan on this forum tbh. i have most of the sims 3 expansion packs too - but to me, the sims 2 is the best!

No it's not second hand and no i didn't have The Sims 2 before so yes i think i need to install it again but like leave a looong time to let the "Insert disc 2" message to appear

qqAZ3mU.png