Rate Lana Boards

71 members have voted

1. 1. How fast does the site load for you

• Very fast
    • Fast
    • Not slow or fast
    • Slow
    • Very slow
  2. 2. How often is the site down for you? (Please leave comments with more details)

• It's down all the time!
    • It's down sometimes
    • It's only been down once or twice
    • It's never been down!
  3. 3. If we were to add premium membership, would you be interested?

• Yes
    • No

I recently made the choice to support the forum because I strongly believe that I finally found home. It's just such a great atmosphere around here. And yes, you'll almost always see me finish my paragraphs with an emoticon. I feel so naked and exposed otherwise  :crossed:

That's something I forgot to mention in my first post in here: the reason why I donated some money to this forum is because I really believe in it. LanaBoards is such a wonderful forum and I got to know so many wonderful people. By now, the forum experience has less to do with Lana herself, but much more with all the people around here.

i've been here since the site was first made public and i think it's a great comprehensive guide for lana things and i've been able to find so many more sources. i know that i have a major tendency to come across as being a complete cow to people but i'm terrible at phrasing myself in a nice way online, so i hope you guys can forgive me on that one haha. 

4r9w86.jpg

ps: i don't think this place is unwelcoming at all, try the crystal castles forum...now that's unwelcoming and cliquey. 

Oh my god forums for less popular artists or acts that aren't "popstars" are soooo elitist and unhelpful. Have to do sexual favors or something just to get a freaking download to a rare song.

Oh my god forums for less popular artists or acts that aren't "popstars" are soooo elitist and unhelpful. Have to do sexual favors or something just to get a freaking download to a rare song.

haha oh god, tell me about it. i've been there since august so i fit in fine now but initially i was like 'jesus christ'. luckily i had lurked around and found some rare downloads kicking around ha. 

4r9w86.jpg

Well I joined a few months ago and this is like the only forum I don't post in because I don't feel that welcome here. It's not that anyone was really rude to me tho.

Inb4 who are you? :creep:

kySyfQZ.jpg

Well I joined a few months ago and this is like the only forum I don't post in because I don't feel that welcome here. It's not that anyone was really rude to me tho.

Welcome bb, 23 posts might be a factor :creep:

This thread makes me sad. :(

We were all newbies once. You just gotta put on your confidence pants and post! You will get noticed, I promise. 

oh my god, this again

where's salmon?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

where's salmon?

Swimming up the river? 

Hey! Alright. Cool. Wanna hear another one? 

:creep2:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

post then haha. 

4r9w86.jpg

You just gotta put on your confidence pants and post! You will get noticed, I promise. 

Or take your pants off and naked browse. if u do this pls post pics.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Hmm everony has been peachy to me. I enjoy looking at everyones sigs and avatars and the artwork. Plus getting the latest Lana updates is nice. :)

Yes I'm happy now :lange:

lb didn't work for me for two days

When my computer worked, I had a time-out every day for like five days.

:hdu: if LB destroyed my comp.