lolitanymphet

Post Your Art

I adore this, absolutely fucking love it! Your so great :D

Thanks so much! :) It could be gargantuous clit, teasing, devouring pussy (slimy version of vagina dentata) and dismorphic phalos (the ambiguity of it is what I like) :D Or anything else the viewer sees :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

@@LoreleiLee can you draw Boys too?

I can draw too but it looks so bad when I see the drawings here :(

I suppose I can when I make an effort, but I mostly draw women, because they are like my alter-egos. Men always come off as skinny and sinewy, and somehow all the same. (Maybe my first boyfriend set an ideal)

Here is one very old drawing of an Indian guy, but the image is blurry and he has huge nipples :D  :toofunny:  (it is called "Soulmates")  And he is not anatomically perfectly correct. :D

[content removed]

And here is Klaus Kinski (stills from movies), I made him with make-up (I guess I like feminized men, or guys in drag). His right shoulder is a bit fucked up.  :creep:  (I draw quickly)

full.jpg

In this orgy ge has huge eyes, but I accentuated them to get that lunatic, dangerous, wasted-glamrock-star look. And he looks distorted (his arm, his muscle) because this is from my drawing book (page split is guilty). :D :creep: And his physique is tiny (but explosive).

[content removed]

Do criticize me if you think there are noteworthy mistakes.  :)

Edited by Elle
nudity removed

I suppose I can when I make an effort, but I mostly draw women, because they are like my alter-egos. Men always come off as skinny and sinewy, and somehow all the same.

Here is one very old drawing of an Indian guy, but the image is blurry and he has huge nipples :D  :toofunny:  (it is called "Soulmates")  And he is not anatomically perfectly correct. :D

[content removed]

And here is Klaus Kinski (stills from movies), I made him with make-up (I guess I like feminized men, or guys in drag). His right shoulder is a bit fucked up.  :creep:  (I draw quickly)

full.jpg

In this orgy ge has huge eyes, but I accentuated them to get that lunatic, dangerous, wasted-rock-star look. And he looks distorted (his arm, his muscle) because this is from my drawing book (page split is guilty). :D :creep: And his physique is tiny (but explosive).

[content removed]

Do criticize me if you think there are noteworthy mistakes.  :)

The faces are creepy but the body is good :)

Edited by Elle
nudity removed

Mfhp.gif

women tend to be more interesting to draw than men imo. they have a better shape bodywise, and i feel i can be a little more creative with hair/make up ect. over the last couple years though i have made an effort to include some male art in my work, but most of what i do is women.

anyway, speaking of men, did this one over the weekend, recognizable reference to some on here....

mr__anderson_by_phatboyart-d9a2wvs.jpg

@@LoreleiLee and @@ConeyIslandKing

WOW u guys 

@@LoreleiLee Wow you're so prolific! I'm not really into hyper sexualized drawings but I love that Hollywood starlet elegance your female characters have. Kudos!

Thank you :) I guess it comes subconsciously (I love dark and seedy side of Hollywood glamour) :)

@@LoreleiLee I stan!

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.