lolitanymphet

Post Your Art

@LoreleiLee you make amazing art!

i loved! these images of distorted bodies...

you like psychology, right?

let me see your blog

Thank you :heart: Yeah, I'm obsessed with everything that breaks boundaries, that disturbs, and all that is morbid, deranged, obscene, and deals with extremes and dangerous, dark places of human psyche. And I love the shocks and transformations, the experiences that push person over the edge, when the abyss starts staring at him or her. I love both Freud and Jung, and I just rewatched Twin Peaks tutto completo after all these years and returned to my childhood. And Lynch's twisted and convoluted movies and hazardous diggings through human nature always touch that tetchy chord in my soul and his perversities and kinks arouse me intellectualy, mentally, spiritually, even sexually, with all his bizzare and eccentric characters, secrets they hide and fantasy, dreamy, sinister, ghostlike atmosphere :hawt:

I think I channel that excessive, unrecognized libidinous forces (that sneak under the radar) through art, together with destructive avalanches. I would probably be a threat to society (or mostly to myself) if I wasn't given opportunity to express myself :D because I suppress a lot and only in art I become exhibitionist.

I would put a link on my blogs, but I hesitate to reveal my identity (I prefer anonimity). Maybe on private mail?

@@LoreleiLee I stan!

Merci :kiss:  :heart: :) You're so kind! :kiss2:

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Here are some comics I made with my ex-colleague about three years ago (he wrote the stories about relations and tensions between giants and midgets, since that is what turns him on and hardens his device :D, and the smashs where giant creatures, usually women, slaughter till the last tiny vein and cell their microscopic victims, and I made the whole drawings, that is, visual part). Now I am heading towards independent, standalone producing of comics with my own plots, where I will do both storytelling and visual part.

Last page of "Fatal Balcony":

full.jpg

"Lesbos" - unfinished, but I will do the dirty job.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

[content removed]

Btw., to quote myself, I'm straight as highway, but I platonically love female beauty and divine, sculptural magnificence of lesbian encounters.

Edited by Elle
nudity removed

---------------

full.jpgfull.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg   full.jpg

full.jpg

----------------------------

----------------------------

full.jpg

[content removed]

Edited by Elle
nudity removed

And the last:

full.jpg  full.jpg

full.jpg  full.jpg

[content removed]

full.jpg

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

full.jpg  

full.jpg  

full.jpg  

Edited by Elle
nudity removed

@@LoreleiLee Beautiful and a bit creepy tbh. 

Thanks, I know it's creepy :eek: – actually, I am not so aware of it untill others point that out, and few people would hang it on the bedroom wall, but drawing is a sort of exorcism and purification to me. I hope I will come with some less eerie stuff in the future :)

I think your stuff is excellent, too - I like those skinny, sinewy bodies, aerodynamic postures and spiky costumes - you have an eye for art and fashion :rock: :glasses:

Thanks, I know it's creepy :eek: – actually, I am not so aware of it untill others point that out, and few people would hang it on the bedroom wall, but drawing is a sort of exorcism and purification to me. I hope I will come with some less eerie stuff in the future :)

I think your stuff is excellent, too - I like those skinny, sinewy bodies, aerodynamic postures and spiky costumes - you have an eye for art and fashion :rock: :glasses:

Appreciate this :kiss:

Grimes Vector - the finished version

wrG3JW8.jpg

ljZXOe0.jpg