Rafael

Lana Del Rey Covers Leonard Cohen's "Chelsea Hotel No. 2"

I don't really appreciate ya'll taking my cover and photoshopping on other titles... :wtf2:

Anyways, the song is gorgeous. It's so raw and she really kept on point with the original. Very impressed, quite possibly my new favorite cover of hers.

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

I don't really appreciate ya'll taking my cover and photoshopping on other titles... :wtf2:

Anyways, the song is gorgeous. It's so raw and she really kept on point with the original. Very impressed, quite possibly my new favorite cover of hers.

Spill the tea  :popcorn:

There's a download link off tumblr that's 320

oops if I wasn't allowed to post this http://livingonmyradio.tumblr.com/post/46466495641/lana-del-rey-chelsea-hotel-no-2-download-in

it's real, don't think so, as far as I know the only way to get it, it's ripping it from YT and that wil give you 128kbps rip

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

ofmsgbdfsgjiksdobvnsgjfdbgs i just died, for some reason i feel like crying omfg :'| i'm only like 20seconds in holy fuck

i love lanas covers

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

A little confused.

Like, where did this come from? Did she just randomly want to sing into a camera or what? :oprah2:

Anyway, it is beautiful and I love the video, the instrumental resembles Yayo, really amazing :mariah:

Why hasn't the forum exploded, I am disappointed.

Point 1: A covers album is absolutely essential. Just no "Wonderwall" xoxo

Point 2: This verse actually drove me to tears:

I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel
you were famous, your heart was a legend.
You told me again you preferred handsome men
but for me you would make an exception.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
you fixed yourself, you said, "Well never mind,
we are ugly but we have the music."

Like I won't lie and say I was aware of this song or that I didn't think it was original on the first listen, prior to research. So I know she didn't write that. But I'm also crediting her delivery.

Point 3: Holy fucking GOD if this is for Gatsby I will see the movie exactly six times. If this is what 2013 Lana Del Rey stripped back is like...by all means, bring on the next album.

Point 4: Where is evil to point to all the links to early show information about covering Leonard Cohen? She did that, right? Ooh, what if was this song?

Point 5: This is like Yayo + Find My Own Way + the future. I'm so excited. May Jailer is here in spirit.

Point 6: As of now, 100 plays and counting :omfg: