Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

The Paradise Tour Thread

I really like what they’ve done with the arrangements. Lots of nuance, variation, and attention to detail. I’m also really glad there’s a new drummer/percussionist. I wasn’t too fond of the previous one and this new guy is great. Anyone happen to know who he is? 

EDIT: And those small changes with the full band on Video Games really breathes new life into the song. Really nice  :deadbanana:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I really like what they’ve done with the arrangements. Lots of nuance, variation, and attention to detail. I’m also really glad there’s a new drummer/percussionist. I wasn’t too fond of the previous one and this new guy is great. Anyone happen to know who he is? 

EDIT: And those small changes with the full band on Video Games really breathes new life into the song. Really nice  :deadbanana:

Don't get your hopes up over the new percussionist. Pudge is on maternity leave. Wasn't too fond of Pudge either  :noparty:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

Don't get your hopes up over the new percussionist. Pudge is on maternity leave. Wasn't too fond of Pudge either  :noparty:

Not sure if this is a fat joke or, like, his wife is due soon/recently had a baby, and so he can't tour right now.  :ohno:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

watching this clips make me very angry that she isn't playing the US and very jealous that European fans get to see the sickest show of all time.....

please tour the USA Lana. We beg you!

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg