Tyler

Lana Del Rey to perform at Lollapalooza 2013

Some other thoughts. I was happy to see so many people want to see her and it was awesome to hear so many people sing along with her music. I am happy for her success. Kudos to those of you who camped both days to get up close. I am a hoping for a Minneapolis/St. Paul tour date to get up close and or meet her outside the venue since I live in MN. The thing is that I wanted to experience more of lolla instead of spending all day at the grove, I saw Icona Pop and did some walking around. I was wondering how those of you spent 10 hours at the grove how you managed to get food/water and go to the bathroom? 

It was crazy how that after Frightened Rabbit finished EVERYONE stayed! I mean no one in the first 20 yards in front of the stage left. In fact it more crowded as people began pushing. I was a little worried about people getting hurt. One thing is that it's rude in my opinion to try to push up front. That was part of the problem. If you have to be up front and it is your life's ambition then get there hours early and wait. Don't try to be a jerk or bitch and squeeze through and tell people you "HAVE" to be up front. I made the decision to not have to be in the first row so I was happy being about 15 yards away. It was closer than any arena or stadium show and I got to see her close. You could clearly see her face and her emotions. I am hoping to get up close when she comes to Minnesota or so. I will make plans to be up close. I have friends who work and or know people at the music venues in the area so I'm hoping for a close encounter some day either by waiting or by luck.  At other venues you can wait outside the backdoor and get a meet and greet. But if it doesn't happen then that's fine. I got to see her more than a lot of others who can't see her.

She is so good to her fans. I  am happy to see her attract a larger audience. Now I heard some fans claiming that she was getting too popular and that there were so many fans who don't know all her music that it was unfair that they were closer. LOL. It's good that she is getting more popular and share her with others. No one has a monopoly on her and yes there are VIP people who pay the bucks to get close and who luck out or spend hours waiting. That's the way things go.

Enjoy her music and her success. Lana is set for life when you consider her dad is pretty good with money and she is a talented songwriter. I am sure she truly loves her fans equally. Those who have known her since AKA to those who only know one song but who PAID to see her are all good fans.