TrippieHippie

Lana Del Rey's breast

I've been pondering weither or not If I should start this topic. but I decided to anyway. Well as some of you may know..or may not Lana Del Rey is a 34A. but I think for an A she has very nice breast. 

What do you think??

Lana Del Rey Cleavage photos:

lana-del-rey-posing-pretty-yellow-shirt-

lana-del-rey-quotes.jpg

lana-del-rey.jpg

lana-del-rey-flag.jpg

tumblr_lyh2czfQI71r4w8xyo1_1280.jpg

3rd grade I believe I had a cup size bigger or had the same cupsize. I mean I am a 34b-32c. My boobs aren't that large but they definitely make cleavage. I mean being a B isn't all its cracked up to be. for my age its pretty huge...but they still look small. Kate Hudson was a 32A. She bumped herself to a 34B with plastic surgery. Lana looks great with tiny breast. but I think she needs to get plastic surgery to at least get to a 30B. :)

I was personally shocked when I found out her bra size. I mean I really really thought she was at least a B.

or a early C. Never did it register in my mind she was an A. I was truly shocked :P LMAO.

No stfu. She doesnt need a boob job. Wtf. She makes girls like me feel so much better about ourselves. Shouldnt say she needs surgery makes us feel like shit. Thanks?

lH7Zs6V.gif      

No stfu. She doesnt need a boob job. Wtf. She makes girls like me feel so much better about ourselves. Shouldnt say she needs surgery makes us feel like shit. Thanks?

careful, people might have a go at you, some people get funny about women saying that they should be happy with themselves. 

4r9w86.jpg

Wait, is this thread only about one of her breasts? Surprised evil hasn’t come in here yet with some dirty old man hashtags. Ya’ll need to get out more into the real world if you think Lana’s breasts are that tiny. They’re “small” but not exceptionally so. Small breasts rule though. Itty Bitty Titty Committee Appreciation charter member right here, folks :creep: Anything bigger than a B is too big for my, uhm...taste. 

I'm gonna go now. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I love her small tits. I find it somewhat sexy. And fresh in a world where big, perky tits is a must. Thank you hollywood  :brows3:

But I would also discuss how her boobs seem to change size - sometimes they could be a C, sometimes they look like a true a cup. I'm confused  :judgingu:

1olt2g.jpg