TrippieHippie

Lana Del Rey's breast

I really wanna upload a photo on this topic but i dont know how..  :hdu:

Newds? :creep:

I stand by what I said, so I will say it again. I think her breasts are perfect on her. I don't think its really about the size of the bewbs, but rather the proportion in regards to the rest of the form. I should be a sculptress :flutter:

Okay guys. Maybe that sounds weird but I have a theory why Lanas Boobs are so tiny

Everybody knows the story of Lana when she was young and felt down and broke a rib.

She got then the angel voice but the boobs huh..she got angel boobs that's it

I love Lana and I don't care If my queen has big or tiny boobs. They are perfect and I like them.

tumblr_mdh4fgPQqR1r4d5wro1_500.jpg

No surgery, she's perfect like this

Lots of gays :hooker:

That doesn't mean much! I have a custom designer that I work with a lot who is gay, and he is crazy about boobs! He likes big fake ones :teehee: I guess he's just like me, interested in the female form, rather than attracted to it. 

Okay guys. Maybe that sounds weird but I have a theory why Lanas Boobs are so tiny

Everybody knows the story of Lana when she was young and felt down and broke a rib.

I don't know that story :( what happened?

I see there is some speculation here... no fighting Lana's boobies are perfect just the way they are. It was just a personal feeling about her getting plastic surgery and besides...30B is much much more smaller than a 34A. believe it or not Its all about band size..not cup.

Lana has big A's. She could pass for a 30B. 30-32-(small)-34(MEDIUM)36-(LARGE) then you start a whole next different bra size.

Do you get me now? You could have double F's but If you band size is small. It will look like a B. 

That doesn't mean much! I have a custom designer that I work with a lot who is gay, and he is crazy about boobs! He likes big fake ones :teehee: I guess he's just like me, interested in the female form, rather than attracted to it. 

I love boobs!!! They are soft :hooker:

And if she did the surgery her boobs would look fake.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I see there is some speculation here... no fighting Lana's boobies are perfect just the way they are. It was just a personal feeling about her getting plastic surgery and besides...30B is much much more smaller than a 34A. believe it or not Its all about band size..not cup.

Lana has big A's. She could pass for a 30B. 30-32-(small)-34(MEDIUM)36-(LARGE) then you start a whole next different bra size.

Do you get me now? You could have double F's but If you band size is small. It will look like a B. 

As someone with big boobs I can tell you right now that even if you were a 30FF you would not look like a B lmao.

I'm pretty sure with certain outfits Lana wear padded bras because in some picture she looks about a C yet there's pictures where she looks completely flat. Boobs are boobs, they're fab no matter how big or small they are, and Lana's are no exception. Her bad boys are perf

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

He's a picture for my proof:its true sadly. 

beforeaftera.jpg

As someone with big boobs I can tell you right now that even if you were a 30FF you would not look like a B lmao.

I'm pretty sure with certain outfits Lana wear padded bras because in some picture she looks about a C yet there's pictures where she looks completely flat. Boobs are boobs, they're fab no matter how big or small they are, and Lana's are no exception. Her bad boys are perf

LMAO your welcome..I didn't see this question around so I just thought I'd make a thread. I was on the fence about it but now that I see everyone loves it I'm happy I listened to myself.

I've tried to write a serious message about Lana's boobies but I miserably failed... Thank you for making this thread :blush:

tumblr_m9x0kdyTiT1qzd516o1_500.jpg

:runs:

No stfu. She doesnt need a boob job. Wtf. She makes girls like me feel so much better about ourselves. Shouldnt say she needs surgery makes us feel like shit. Thanks?

oh don't be a drama queen my little Pin Up!! A girl has a lot more to offer than her breasts. A person is a package!! Eyes, smile, abs, hair, legs, personality, good fashion taste,ass, skin, brains, being funny. And push up bras fixed that small boob look a long time ago. Vitorias Secret bra's are a proof that technology is our best friend in certain occasions. Big boobs can become uninteresting in 5 minutes is how you use what you have that matters.

Also girls with huge boobs usually have 60% more chance to get back problems before they are 35.

Kiss kiss on your small boob heart :P

ps: I love seeing your avatar :lmao: makes me laugh everytime never fails. Best avatar ever

glgcDdT.gif

She got then the angel voice but the boobs huh..she got angel boobs that's it

I love Lana and I don't care If my queen has big or tiny boobs. They are perfect and I like them.

tumblr_mdh4fgPQqR1r4d5wro1_500.jpg

that story makes me think Lana is still using her crack pipe. :lmao:

glgcDdT.gif

How unpleasantly surprising.. Lana does not need a boob-job, people. It kind of disgusts me seeing so many people say that, or something along the lines of that. Why should she get her boobs done? What good would that do? Way to make women seem more like objects than society already makes them. There's nothing wrong with her having small boobs. She's still Lana. No one needs plastic surgery, unless they've been in some kind of accident and need reconstructive work done. Plastic surgery is a leisure thing. I just don't see how you can be a fan of someone with the mindset of "oh, she has a flaw," (like every single person does, and in this case it's not even a flaw) "she needs to get it fixed." 

Idk, call me a bitch or say I'm over-reacting, but that's just a really horrible thing to say, especially about one of your proclaimed favorite artists??? ?

Plastic surgery is stupid and I hope Lana won't do that to pump up her breasts. The lip injections are already too much (for my taste). A natural look rules.

I wouldn't say plastic surgery is stupid, but Lana definitely doesn't need it like others are saying. Natural looks are good if that's how people want to look and "unnatural" looks are great too if looking that way makes the person happy. Being confident in your own body is the most attractive thing you can be, moreso than any physical feature. 

14417469274.gif

How unpleasantly surprising.. Lana does not need a boob-job, people. It kind of disgusts me seeing so many people say that, or something along the lines of that. Why should she get her boobs done? What good would that do? Way to make women seem more like objects than society already makes them. There's nothing wrong with her having small boobs. She's still Lana. No one needs plastic surgery, unless they've been in some kind of accident and need reconstructive work done. Plastic surgery is a leisure thing. I just don't see how you can be a fan of someone with the mindset of "oh, they have a flaw," (like every single person does, and in this case it's not even a flaw) "she needs to get it fixed." 

Idk, call me a bitch or say I'm over-reacting, but that's just a really horrible thing to say, especially about one of your proclaimed favorite artists??? ?

I wouldn't say plastic surgery is stupid, but Lana definitely doesn't need it like others are saying. Natural looks are good if that's how people want to look and "unnatural" looks are great too if looking that way makes the person happy. Being confident in your own body is the most attractive thing you can be, moreso than any physical feature. 

Consider this like a million times.