TrippieHippie

Lana Del Rey's breast

I don't understand this whole, "Small breasts are beautiful too!!", as if most guys like 'em big. Most of the guys I know prefer them on the smaller side in the first place  :hooker: ...or it'd probably be more accurate to say that guys in general are indifferent to the actual size.  :creep: 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Antonia22, on 02 Apr 2013 - 19:27, said:snapback.png

She already got half of her face done so the boobs, in Lanas case, would be just the second act of a play she started a while ago.

I think if she wanted them done, she would have made it happen at the same time as the other stuff. I really don't think it's healthy to believe that just because she's already had surgery, she should get more. Just my thoughts. 

Actually the way you answered and you edited my post  seems I was saying for her to get surgery. I did agree with you just for different reasons.

here the rest of the post in case you didn't read it:

I dont think she should do it because honestly today several brands have amazing bras that really create what you can call a boob ilusion when the subject is size. My boobs are normal and when I want them big I just put on a push up bra and problem solved. Also silicone boobs looks kind of fake if is not really well done and can have major effects and reactions if the surgeon is not really professional.

I don't understand this whole, "Small breasts are beautiful too!!", as if most guys like 'em big. Most of the guys I know prefer them on the smaller side in the first place  :hooker: ...or it'd probably be more accurate to say that guys in general are indifferent to the actual size.  :creep: 

I guess depends where you live. Where I live I know as, legs, hair and smile totally top boobs size. But maybe in US boobs more important

glgcDdT.gif

big boobs are prettyy but i don't mind having small boobs, i was so uncomfortable with having boobs at all for a while and i just had an a cup. now i have a b cup and i'm fine with them. i never really look at lana's boobs tbh, they're not her main "asset" or whatever, her face is so awesome, i could stare at it for hours but her boobs...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Stop fighting!!! Really?? Are you serious?? Come on!I was trying to do something fun for everyone on here..Its my first post ever & I don't want someone deleting it. Stop tearing each others bodies down to benefit Lana. Its ridiculous! Please stop!

gdm9atr.jpg

Seat down, relax and just observate. Is quite entertaining tbh. :popcorn:

glgcDdT.gif

Actually the way you answered and you edited my post  seems I was saying for her to get surgery. I did agree with you just for different reasons.

I didn't edit your post, I just cut out what I wasn't responding to. :crossed: It came across that way to me, though I realized you didn't directly say she needed surgery. I read your whole comment by the way. :P 

14417469274.gif

she is almost always covered up, and people still criticize her for being 'too sexy'. can't imagine her with big huge titties that'd be weird

tbh, she could be fucking concave and her face would still make up for it

ZRBNill.jpg

I'm still laughing at the title of this thread, that it's only one breast. Don't change it though, please. 

I actually fully intended to change it back if someone else fixed it.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

@Monicker, on 02 Apr 2013 - 21:37, said:

I'm still laughing at the title of this thread, that it's only one breast. Don't change it though, please.

LMAO! Call the grammar police why don't you? So what if its in error in grammar. It was still readable & you could still identify what I was talking about....I'm not changing the title lol. Glad I made you laugh today. :) Its what I do.

If some of what these users say is true then...thats quite interesting. I mean by the whole ''editing post'' thing.

The whole lingo of this convo is...Plastic surgery..Does Lana need more? when I made a thread about her boobies.

Everyone is getting offended with everyone. but there is NO WAY! I am deleting this thread now. Its honestly getting funnier.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of that person who said. (Big tittes = Stupidity) That was so ignorant is disgusting. I don't know why you came here with that. End of discussion. K Bye! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

@Colacunt:Is that true? Never heard that before. She always covers them. I want her to show them more. She has very cute boobies for her body. She's look off with bigger ones. She should be president of the A cup. You can look sexy with just A's :)

I mean look at Lana Del Rey!

wpid-lana-lana-del-rey-30491831-1280-102

one of the many reasons I luv to be a girl is bc of BOOBS! They are honestly so visually pleasing ;-) & great to have whether they're big OR small.

I'm straight but I can def. admire the beauty that is the woman's body. As Lana once said, "I just like how beautiful naked women are. I love seeing girls’ skin in pictures. I have all the old Playboy magazines from the 60s and 70s. I love the look of girls with red lips and shiny skin. I am a big fan of the female form."
(That is by far one of my favorite quotes from her <3  )

As for Lana, I firmly believe that her small breasts suit her small frame. She works with what she has and occasionally wears big bras for appearance when she's touring (She actually mentioned this in an Australian(?) interview, cba to find which right now). I've spoken to fans that met her in Los Angeles in 2012 and she openly jokes about "not having any boobs." I feel like breast size is one of the few things Lana is comfortable enough with to not do any sort of plastic surgery to alter them-- just the occasion big bra for a fuller look or to accomodate a certain dress she's wearing for shows.

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

I feel like breast size is one of the few things Lana is comfortable enough with to not do any sort of plastic surgery to alter them

Especially because she still got heaps of lovers and "bidness" ;D if you know what i mean .. and sex even without having huge boobs.

:yesnod:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I don't understand this whole, "Small breasts are beautiful too!!", as if most guys like 'em big. Most of the guys I know prefer them on the smaller side in the first place :hooker: ...or it'd probably be more accurate to say that guys in general are indifferent to the actual size. :creep:

Well it's good to have something to hold on to during fornication. ;)

I think Lana has a beautiful figure.

I went through a phase where I felt bad about how I looked because I was told my boobs were too small for my body type, that girls with my body type look like "chubby little boys". (I'm 5'4, weigh 125 ibs. Was 34A since I was 12, but recently grew into a 34B.) I realized I should just accept what I have and be happy with it.

It seems like most people think that small boobs are only acceptable for super skinny girls. Lana is fit, but she's not super skinny. Her looks aren't what the mainstream excepts. That's good. It's nice to see someone like her.

I know I went on babbling and ranting, but some of the comments here honestly annoyed me.

:sluttybunny:🌧️