TrippieHippie

Lana Del Rey's breast

How unpleasantly surprising.. Lana does not need a boob-job, people. It kind of disgusts me seeing so many people say that, or something along the lines of that. Why should she get her boobs done? What good would that do? Way to make women seem more like objects than society already makes them. There's nothing wrong with her having small boobs. She's still Lana. No one needs plastic surgery, unless they've been in some kind of accident and need reconstructive work done. Plastic surgery is a leisure thing. I just don't see how you can be a fan of someone with the mindset of "oh, she has a flaw," (like every single person does, and in this case it's not even a flaw) "she needs to get it fixed." 

Idk, call me a bitch or say I'm over-reacting, but that's just a really horrible thing to say, especially about one of your proclaimed favorite artists??? ?

I wouldn't say plastic surgery is stupid, but Lana definitely doesn't need it like others are saying. Natural looks are good if that's how people want to look and "unnatural" looks are great too if looking that way makes the person happy. Being confident in your own body is the most attractive thing you can be, moreso than any physical feature. 

She already got half of her face done so the boobs, in Lanas case, would be just the second act of a play she started a while ago. I dont think she should do it because honestly today several brands have amazing bras that really create what you can call a boob ilusion when the subject is size. My boobs are normal and when I want them big I just put on a push up bra and problem solved. Also silicone boobs looks kind of fake if is not really well done and can have major effects and reactions if the surgeon is not really professional.

glgcDdT.gif

She already got half of her face done so the boobs, in Lanas case, would be just the second act of a play she started a while ago. 

I think if she wanted them done, she would have made it happen at the same time as the other stuff. I really don't think it's healthy to believe that just because she's already had surgery, she should get more. Just my thoughts. 

14417469274.gif

that's false + v ignorant 

:hooker:

u guys don't have 2 tear down other people's bodies or personal choices etc in order 2 defend lana ..just saying

Anyway I RESPECT her opinion.

I'm not some "crazy blind fan" (and I always hated those persons) BUT from some psychical reason put yourself in Lana's skin. 

She is kfskshhgk sensitive person who is so insecure. She already did lips job (nose?)...

Can you imagine her reaction on this? 

*crying* "OMG I HAVE SMALL BOOBS! IF I DON'T MAKE BIGGER I WON'T SELL MY NEXT ALBUM! I will spend my money from my tour for my new boobs..." 

and better I should be quiet about Interscope...

Did you ever heard for this "Market needs to adapt to their consumers"? ...

This world is so cruel...

Respect diversity and live without condemnation! NO ONE IS NOT PERFECT!!!  except me  :troll:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Stop fighting!!! Really?? Are you serious?? Come on!I was trying to do something fun for everyone on here..Its my first post ever & I don't want someone deleting it. Stop tearing each others bodies down to benefit Lana. Its ridiculous! Please stop!

Stop fighting!!! Really?? Are you serious?? Come on!I was trying to do something fun for everyone on here..Its my first post ever & I don't want someone deleting it. Stop tearing each others bodies down to benefit Lana. Its ridiculous! Please stop!

Hey, calm down. :I It's just discussion. No one's insulting each other or anything. The topic isn't going to get deleted because people disagree with each other in here. Lol you should see some other threads if you think people are fighting in this one. This is a discussion forum, so people are going to discuss. It's okay!  :ohno:

14417469274.gif

Hey, calm down. :I It's just discussion. No one's insulting each other or anything. The topic isn't going to get deleted because people disagree with each other in here. Lol you should see some other threads if you think people are fighting in this one. This is a discussion forum, so people are going to discuss. It's okay!  :ohno:

Thank you so much!! :))

boobs r so weird.

But wow at all you guys who had mad titties in primary school. I had nothing going on until I was maybe 16. I had no use for a bra and I basically have no use for one now. Lana's boobies make me feel good about my boobies and I'm always like WOW UR TITS LOOKS SOFT AND I'D PROBABLY CUDDLE WITH THEM BUT NO BIGGIE LANA HAS NO BEWBS EITHER~~~~~~~~ then i go on some spiel about small titty sisters.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

boobs r so weird.

But wow at all you guys who had mad titties in primary school. I had nothing going on until I was maybe 16. I had no use for a bra and I basically have no use for one now. Lana's boobies make me feel good about my boobies and I'm always like WOW UR TITS LOOKS SOFT AND I'D PROBABLY CUDDLE WITH THEM BUT NO BIGGIE LANA HAS NO BEWBS EITHER~~~~~~~~ then i go on some spiel about small titty sisters.

It doesn't get more ata-ish than that. I second this. I have no use of a bra. The reason why might be fairly obvious. 

I was trying to upload kinda what my boobs look like a bit as a B/C.

I get compliments from boys & girls. but I think they are as small as AA's for some reason.

I wish I had more boobies. :P