yu16273947

Foxes

Does anyone have a real HQ download to the White Coats demo they could please send me? All I can find is a Vimeo upload, which I can't even get to convert to an mp3.

Someone help me, I've got the same problem :defeated:

who have a .zip with all unreleased songs?

I'm wondering too.

Just found her. She's pretty good.

Fav song of hers is probably Holding Onto Heaven. But I'm sure once I start relistening, I'll find a diff one. I love White Coats chorus.

I just wanna say that On My Way helped me moved on from a guy who didn't care about me so thanks to Louisa

OMW is so underappreciated! the "baby I was on my way, I was on my way" lines make me tear up everytime

RVhKIwP.gif

OMW is so underappreciated! the "baby I was on my way, I was on my way" lines make me tear up everytime

Okay but I first heard that song last night. Why did I tear up too? I've never even been in that situation. But I still got real emotional. The last 2 choruses are just great and have sooo much emotion.

Looks like she signed with First Access Ent. This is the management company that works with Zayn, Iggy, Ellie, Bebe Rexha, Rita Ora and others. They're great managers, hopefully they can help her, because the last era was a mess in every aspect.

https://twitter.com/FirstAccessEnt/status/759024487740350464

If they manage those artists, the next era will be another delayed mess. 

BzhmW.png

Basically echoing Andrew's sentiment above but...

Ellie [...] They're great managers, hopefully they can help her [...] the last era was a mess

...were you paying attention to the Delirium era by any chance?  :deadbanana:

It's good to see that she has the support of such a reputed company but as long as her current label is still in the mix, the delays are inevitable (if we even hear the next album).

If they manage those artists, the next era will be another delayed mess. 

Yeah, they all had their albums delayed, as far as I know, Rita for label issues and the Calvin Harris mess, Iggy and Bebe because they underperformed. But they aren't mismanaged. They got Iggy a lot of promo and The X Factor Australia, Rita turned herself into some fashion/media personality with several endorsement deals, and Bebe is a recent signee, like Foxes, and they already got her some decent promo (and maybe some cool features for her album, idk). 

Let's have some hope, maybe they do something good for her (and if it becomes another delayed mess, let's hope that they still find a way to make money for/with her)  :)  

Basically echoing Andrew's sentiment above but...

...were you paying attention to the Delirium era by any chance?  :deadbanana:

It's good to see that she has the support of such a reputed company but as long as her current label is still in the mix, the delays are inevitable (if we even hear the next album).

Yes, I did. LMLYD is her biggest hit so far, OMM has great sales and it has great streaming numbers, but the label messed with the single choices after that. At least her management helped her with some big promo on TV shows, awards, media coverage in general, and she went on her biggest tour so far. 

Said that, I agree about the label part. They ruined the All I Need era, and I don't even know if they want to release another Foxes album. If she get dropped, eventually, Sarah Stennett (the CEO of First Access) can, at least, get her a new record deal on Warner, like she did for Rita. 

Can someone re-up/send me the All I Need official instrumentals? Only got a few in LQ and it's starting to bug me now.

Also can we talk about how amazing We Are Islands is?

I'd like them too!

BzhmW.png