yu16273947

Foxes

On 2/10/2022 at 1:29 PM, Gentleman said:

For those who like fun facts, 'Gentleman' early demo was the only one that leaked when we didn't know anything about the album, back in 2020. The final version sounds so much different and it's interesting to see how things have changed.

The whole album was already done and circulating way before everything too. Some songs that were also eventually scrapped: Serenity, Tripping the Light Fantastic, Velvet, Aeroplane, Wild Woman etc.

Gentleman had been circulating since 2017 and was supposed to be on the original album that got turned into the FITC EP. It was purposely leaked in 2020 because it was assumed it would be released anyways, but she clowned everyone by announcing an EP out of the blue instead. 

Also literally none of those songs were ever seeing the light of day. Tripping the Light was from a writing camp and was abandoned after the initial demo, and Serenity and Aeroplane are StarGate demos from around the Glorious/AIN era along with Awake Tonight (which leaked). 

The Kick is so fucking incredible! One of the best pop albums I’ve ever heard, and the way she did this on a budget? She’s such a legend

On 2/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, Pale Blue Light said:

Gentleman had been circulating since 2017 and was supposed to be on the original album that got turned into the FITC EP. It was purposely leaked in 2020 because it was assumed it would be released anyways, but she clowned everyone by announcing an EP out of the blue instead. 

Also literally none of those songs were ever seeing the light of day. Tripping the Light was from a writing camp and was abandoned after the initial demo, and Serenity and Aeroplane are StarGate demos from around the Glorious/AIN era along with Awake Tonight (which leaked). 

i had no idea Gentleman leaked previously.

:rollin:

the album version slaps.

On 2/10/2022 at 1:38 PM, wildstar said:

Her 2 previous albums are so good!

I'd really recommend Holding Onto Heaven, Night Glo, Glorious, Youth and White Coats from her debut album Glorious 

As well as Body Talk, If You Leave Me Now and Better Love form her second album All I Need

and Love Not Loving You from her latest EP that came out before this new album!

And if you like those you should definetely listen to these project in full.. just so good 

I'm in love with 'All I Need', my least favorite was 'Feet Don't Fail Me Now', but it's been growing on me. Also, her latest EP was amazing. tysm.

She should do a deluxe/side b of The Kick with Cameo and Wild Woman finals 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 2/24/2022 at 5:10 AM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

She should do a deluxe/side b of The Kick with Cameo and Wild Woman finals 

I really do hope so, and something tells me that she might do something like that :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Have you noticed that her latest ig posts have the comments disabled? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde