LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

The orchestral version is  the one featured on the trailer. If you noticed the snippet with the verses has beats on it but the one in the trailer doesn't have beats.

Its the chorus of the song so the first chorus could be lighter in instrumentation than the second chorus.

not necessarily, the video can be inspired by the movie.

Maybe in Burning Desire style. But I dont expect something more which is shame considering the quality of the song.

tumblr_m39olqgOnc1r1j2lr.gif

I love Florence's track and I wanted it to be the lead single, Y&B seems like it'll be decent but I don't really love it yet (mostly due to the intrumental). Maybe I'll love it in a few months.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I love Florence's track and I wanted it to be the lead single, Y&B seems like it'll be decent but I don't really love it yet (mostly due to the intrumental). Maybe I'll love it in a few months.

the song isnt in full ... so dont act like u heard the whole thing :teehee: :teehee:

the song isnt in full ... so dont act like u heard the whole thing :teehee: :teehee:

I've heard Florence's song in full (and the snippet too) and so far it is a lot better than Y&B IMO. I adore Lana and she is one of my favorites (possibly top 5) but this seems like a boring song due to the snippet, maybe my opinion will change about this song eventually. :awk:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I've heard Florence's song in full (and the snippet too) and so far it is a lot better than Y&B IMO. I adore Lana and she is one of my favorites (possibly top 5) but this seems like a boring song due to the snippet, maybe my opinion will change about this song eventually. :awk:

i was talking about lana's song , i know that florence's song is out and its good :)

if lana is only "possibly top 5" then may i ask why you are on lanaboards?? :wtf:

if lana is only "possibly top 5" then may i ask why you are on lanaboards?? :wtf:

I don't know if Lana would even make my top 20 and i am here. U wanna fight?  :P

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Not sure how we can tell which song is best when we've only heard one in full.

video on the 22, single on the 23

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It's hard to compare them but like they are both kind of "typical" songs for both of them. Florence's huge sound and Lana soft bitter-sweet sound.

I do wish Florence's song wasn't so ballady for the verses and bridge though lol