LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

Well, actually it is. :toofunny:

No it really isn't . 

It was available on an australian online music store and this one user bought it and uploaded it on tumblr .

Interscope must allowed them to release it , whatever.

The song is amazing , I love the intro and the chorus. But I am not feeling the hook .

Meaning that she finally feels satisfied with life and love? Or did she just want a freaking cake?

A while ago, I googled this phrase from "Lolita" and stumbled over its Wikipedia page. What she means by that is that she wants to have more and more. Now in "Young and Beautiful" she's had enough. I'm just assuming... 

I love it, even though I wasn't expecting to. The music, the vocals, everything. This is killing me:

Dear Lord, when I get to heaven,
Please let me bring my man.
When he comes, tell me that you’ll let him in,
Father, tell me if you can.

The only part I don't like is the next lyrics:

All that grace, all that body,
All that face, makes me wanna party.
He’s my sun, he makes me shine,
Like diamonds.

Like, the emotion and the imagery of the last stanza and then...the trite "makes me wanna party" and the awkward "like diahmends." Idk, I adore it but that part just irks me. 

there is a light & it never goes out

I like this song because it makes me feel like the whole AKA/Nevada - Born To Die - Paradise era is over and she's ready to move onto another era. It seems like a concluding song because of all of the self references (some of them are kinda reaching but still).

I also really like how the intro sounds like Ride mixed with Video Games, like the hums of Ride with the bells of Video Games. It gives a concluding feel to it (idk)

I really like the first part of the bridge "dear lord, when I get to heaven, please let me bring my man .when he comes, tell me that you’ll let him" because it reminds me of "I'm hoping that the gates, they'll tell me that you're mine" lyric from Born to Die.