LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

Can someone post lyrics or was it just instrumental?

i'm in class now and I can't listen to it. :(

I'm so excited though, we've been waiting for this song for ages. :)

It was pretty much a studio version of the snippet we heard months ago when she was on the radio ~

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Aw, it's sounds really good even though I don't like the lyrics to the chorus that much. :) I hope the rest of it is just as pretty as the snippet!! I can't wait to see the movie, it looks amazing.

Shhh! Don't tell anyone I got out of my cage and hung with Florence for awhile.

YOU SLUT. I NOTICED THAT AND FRANKLY I'M PISSED. YOU BELONG IN LANA'S MUSIC AND LANA'S MUSIC ALONE. NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BITCH ABOUT HOW FLORENCE IS BLAHLBAHLBLHA NOT AS GOOD AS LANA OR WHATEVER. ASFKJDGHF

The song is called "Young And Beautiful"

BHArnynCAAEzRU0.png

WHAT  :crying2:

omg i swear to god if jay-z touched me and my beautiful sonicality i will kill someone

i really hope his song isn't affiliated with lana's at all 

Okay, I've seen lots of newer members doing this lately and it's pissing me off. What is this? Did you post something and then delete it, or are you just trying to increase your post count? What the hell kind of purpose does posting "." in a thread serve??? This is spam, a waste of space, etc. and that's not allowed here. It's in the rules. Stop. 

14417469274.gif

here is a "filtered" version (without the sounds/dialogues...)

http://awfulworld.tumblr.com/post/47108882735

she tries to kill us with that song  :heidi:

hey thats me :~)

This song is really murdering me right now, the vocals are so pure sounding I can't???? Do we know anything about the video other than the release date? I wonder what it will be like...

i have a tumblr right

here.

Okay, I've seen lots of newer members doing this lately and it's pissing me off. What is this? Did you post something and then delete it, or are you just trying to increase your post count? What the hell kind of purpose does posting "." in a thread serve??? This is spam, a waste of space, etc. and that's not allowed here. It's in the rules. Stop. 

I think its to show "Im speechless.."

Idk lol

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I'm going to CRY....

I will die a hundred times when I hear Back to Black lmao I can't eating

And a music video OMG

And A mashup with hundred dollar bill with one of Jay Zs verses from this 100$ bill song will be expected ASAP.......

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

People complaining about Will You Still Love Me being shortened to Young & Beautiful...  :derpna2:

Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Titled Very Lengthily? 

At the risk of sounding super-nerdy, yes I agree for one reason in particular. "Will You Still Love Me" is one of those song titles that will end up as WYSLM, and those abbreviations make the veins in my eyes explode every time I see it.