LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

:O

:icant: :icant: :icant:

I was so much in pain for not releasing Young And Beautiful and now.........OH MY DEAR LANAGOD

THANKS LANAGOD THANKS _.

By the way did Florence's song is Emile's production? I mean....The loon again :D

Only one thing that turned me off a bit and that's not Back To Black covered by Beyonce. I don't know if Emile Haynie created the samples of Born To Die for Lana the time of production or he used them before for other songs, but putting them into Florence's song excited me at first but now that I listen to it I feel it's a characteristic Lana sound :( I'm talking about that reverbed auto-tuned sample sounding like a bird.

plus: To be fair I would prefer Young And Beautiful instead of Blue Velvet back in the EP and now a new song. Who knows why she didn't put it in the album?

She's ok but her lip-syncing and slutty dancing at the Super Bowl was a turnoff

Couldn't you hear her flawless live singing at the SuperBowl  :hooker: I guess every big artist lypsinced at least once in their career and just because you do/did it it shouldn't be a turn off for a studio version (i still love Britney and she didn't sang live for years  :heidi: )

But back to Lana, i'm so exited for the Video, hopefully it's gonna be beautiful  :crying2:

i76mrxw.png 

Couldn't you hear her flawless live singing at the SuperBowl  :hooker: I guess every big artist lypsinced at least once in their career and just because you do/did it it shouldn't be a turn off for a studio version (i still love Britney and she didn't sang live for years  :heidi: )

But back to Lana, i'm so exited for the Video, hopefully it's gonna be beautiful  :crying2:

that's true, I didn't really think of it like that, but for something so important you think she'd put in some effort..although we do know the Super Bowl people want a show,not necessarily live singing. I love Britney too so i understand.

B8wHSYZ.jpg

I'm more excited for back 2 black than Lanas track TBQFH

Me too, definitely. That sounded so good and interesting and unexpected. And analog synths and drum machine! Sounded really exciting. Will someone inform me when it's available? I don’t keep up with this shit. The movie looks unwatchable. 

The Y&B melody kind of stinks and her delivery sounds very phoned in. Maybe it’ll be a “grower” though. 

Only one thing that turned me off a bit and that's not Back To Black covered by Beyonce. I don't know if Emile Haynie created the samples of Born To Die for Lana the time of production or he used them before for other songs, but putting them into Florence's song excited me at first but now that I listen to it I feel it's a characteristic Lana sound :( I'm talking about that reverbed auto-tuned sample sounding like a bird.

The guy is the quintessence of a one-trick pony. It's unreal how limited his scope as a producer is. It borders on self-parody. And i doubt he himself created any of the sonic stamps you hear on everything he touches. I mean, we're talking about a guy who overuses an already overused Rick James sample. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Omg will lana attend the movie premiere???

We still don't know if there will be a premiere before Cannes, she'll probably be in the UK when it'll be released (10 may) and she won't be at cannes for the opening, it's the 15 may and she has gig at Glasgow that night :/. So maybe if there's a London premiere around the 10.

The Y&B melody kind of stinks and her delivery sounds very phoned in. Maybe it’ll be a “grower” though.

This arrangement feels like it's missing something to push it to the emotional heights it could reach. I suspect it would be a grower if it had just a little something more.

The guy is the quintessence of a one-trick pony. It's unreal how limited his scope as a producer is. It borders on self-parody. And i doubt he himself created any of the sonic stamps you hear on everything he touches. I mean, we're talking about a guy who overuses an already overused Rick James sample. 

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.