LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

come out with the vidddddd lanaaaaaaaa I can not wait anymore   :runs:

Not everything works. Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" is meant to be one of the album's centerpieces; instead, it's inert, a drag.

This is from the review of the album by Rolling Stone, the gave it 3.5 stars. They hate Lana so much ugh, it makes me so upset.

really rolling stone really how is young & beautiful a drag it is beautiful urgh  :crossed:

god knows I tried

Guest Dot

Maybe it comes out on the tenth :crossed:

This reminds me of Alicia Keys' Put It In a Love Song video, which I'm still waiting to premiere...

waiting_skeleton.gif

This reminds me of Alicia Keys' Put It In a Love Song video, which I'm still waiting to premiere...

waiting_skeleton.gif

It's out now and it's amazing, so good!

Ends so quickly tho... :defeated:

Guest Dot

It's out now and it's amazing, so good!

Ends so quickly tho... :defeated:

I know!! I've seen it...she looks amazing! It's really nothing special, though. I just want a Cola video so bad! That's all I'm waiting for but every week without any information on the single release is making me more desperate :cries:

I know!! I've seen it...she looks amazing! It's really nothing special, though. I just want a Cola video so bad! That's all I'm waiting for but every week without any information on the single release is making me more desperate :cries:

are u really waiting for Cola D:!!!?

Also, I'm making a prediction that the "DH Orchestral Version" will play during the film's closing credits.

to counteract Monicker's huge-ass post above me, i have a three-letter response for you

duh

Good thing we didn't bet any cake on this.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Does anyone know if the trailer version of this is somewhere on the net? I think I prefer it as it's slower and there's more reverb, I was looking to see if there's a fanmade version but no luck.

Does anyone know if the trailer version of this is somewhere on the net? I think I prefer it as it's slower and there's more reverb, I was looking to see if there's a fanmade version but no luck.

Yeah, that version is truly beautiful, but sadly it's not out :eek:

Yeah, that version is truly beautiful, but sadly it's not out :eek:

I don't think it exists in full, I think they only made a short version of it exclusive to the trailer. Plus it sounds like it was slowed down.

There's a really cute upbeat jazz version played during the film at one point in the background. The song is actually used a lot in the movie in various ways.

Yeah the snippet from the movie was downloadable like a week or two ago