Amadeus

Florrie

Does anyone have a link to all her leaked stuff (including stupid boy, instrumentals, ect...) leaked time ago! Will return with something equally special :)

I just made a masterpost of everything i have from her, no instrumentals tho(

[link removed]

Let me know if it's missing anything

Edit: Does anyone have Live A Little 2:56 version ( with additional lyrics and shorter outro) ?

mod note: user was banned for this post

Edited by admin
Posting direct download links to copyrighted content available for purchase or streaming is strictly forbidden.

Hi! I'm also looking for the two album samplers and some of the unreleased stuff of Florrie

i guess i got late to the party, i just listened about her not too long ago and she is amazing!

i already looked on the web but unfortunately none of the links i've found works

so please, if someone could give a link with those audios i'd realy apreciate it! Thnx!

I didn't know there were people who listened to Florrie here but I'm glad there's a page for her!

Yup, Garden is so cute. I'm hoping she becomes a regularly-releasing-singles singer, if it means a sort of comeback. I'd love her to keep releasing a new song frequently. Her four songs from 2019 and 2020 are so cool but I think they were very separated between each other. Let's hope those gaps between releases are drastically shortened now!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I didn't know there were people who listened to Florrie here but I'm glad there's a page for her!

Yup, Garden is so cute. I'm hoping she becomes a regularly-releasing-singles singer, if it means a sort of comeback. I'd love her to keep releasing a new song frequently. Her four songs from 2019 and 2020 are so cool but I think they were very separated between each other. Let's hope those gaps between releases are drastically shortened now!

I hope that as well!
It saddens me that she hasn't been able to release a damn album, she was kinda close during the Sirens/Real Love/Little White Lies era and the fucking label do her wrong, those songs were really good for the general public, even though I believe her prime was during the Experiments/Late era.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm so glad she is constantly releasing (compared to her 2014-2016 output)!!! Can't wait for her next songs. Both Garden and Hours have been cool. Let's see what she has on the vault for us.

Hi!

I'm looking for the original version of the track "Annie" from Capulets (Florrie's band) debut EP "Act One", as far as i know it has a legnth of 4:22 and included a pair of additional verses, it was avaiable on iTunes when the EP was released but a few hours later it was replaced with the other version (3:59). If someone have it could you please share? Thanks!

On 3/30/2020 at 7:16 PM, EXODUS said:

Any of you have this album sampler?

https://florrie.fandom.com/wiki/2014_album_sampler

Lossless would be amazing, but I'll be thankful even with a 320 kbps mp3 or 256 kbps AAC. I hope someone can please help me with this, I'm saddened she stop trying.

The way the Wiki I started like three or four years ago is actually being read makes me so happy :oprah: #Justice4Florrie

On 3/31/2020 at 12:27 PM, sxcx said:

I have it in lossless, I'll dm you !!

Please DM me as well!

I really really need "Live A Little" in particular in FLAC/lossless quality. If someone can DM me just that song I'd be eternally greatful!!!!