TIARNZUS

Update Requests - 8Th September To 15Th September

Please post all suggestions here.

We'll edit this as we go:

1. Choose from different themes.
  2. A way to earn points, and a shop to spend them in, ability to purchase points with real money.
  3. Online or offline beside usernames DONE

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Awards and to earn points from posting. Then, a shop so we can spend the points. Maybe people could also purchase points with real money? That way you could make some money back.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Both of these are broken, sadly. I tried the awards on my forum and they caused an error, and the status likes are what previously caused the statuses to break. :(

Oh that's too bad. Someone should report that.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Can we have a rule about signature length/height?

When browsing the forum I always find people with huge 400px tall signatures that take up more than half the post! I know I might sound a little whiny but not everyone's internet connection is fast enough to download multiple 1mb photos for each post. Not only that, but the forum is really unreadable when we're being constantly bombarded with pictures!

When browsing the forum I always find people with huge 400px tall signatures that take up more than half the post! I know I might sound a little whiny but not everyone's internet connection is fast enough to download multiple 1mb photos for each post. Not only that, but the forum is really unreadable when we're being constantly bombarded with pictures!

It works just fine for me

U7rR3.png

You can click X in the top right of there signature when you hover over it.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I think the auto-welcome-thread feature defeats the whole purpose of introduction threads. It doesn’t allow one to introduce her/himself in their own manner and individualize it--it sucks any life out of it. It also takes away the choice of whether or not one even wants their own introduction thread. What's the point of a bunch of people saying hi to someone who isn't even aware that there's an intro thread for them? Additionally, automatically created threads for every new member is going to create an insane amount of clutter; that section will quickly be a mess.

Another vote from me for themes. It’s important, it can really help minimize eye fatigue! Websites with a white background are the absolute worst idea as far as the health of your eyes are concerned. You’re just staring at a white light. If you’ve ever used a forum with a black/dark gray background, i think you’ll agree that your eyes thank you endlessly for it. I reckon people should have this option.

I still maintain that Fan Art should be in the General section, or maybe part of the the Graphics section, because fan art doesn’t have to do with Lana per se, as much as it has to do with the artist of the fan art. It seems really out of place to me.

Lastly, i am a bit wary of interesting/relevant Lana topics being “lost” in the chat section, rather than being archived in threads. I think it would be very easy for those who don’t use the chat to miss smaller things of interest if these things are only mentioned in the chat and nowhere else.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein