SunsetTwist

Jessie Ware

She should have put Overtime between Adore You and In Your Eyes on the album tbh

It would have been fitting to have Overtime on the album, perfect fit for the album aesthetic

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I've listened to like 2 Jessie Ware songs before and she has never been on my radar. Save a Kiss had been in my subconscious from hearing it on the radio but only now am I replaying it over and over and the album didn't really land with me on first listen but now... whew. Everything sounds so purposeful and considered like every element was laboured over but it also feels effortless and instantly recognisable as if these songs have truly been around since the 80s and not just inspired by that era.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Freak Me Now easy top 5 of her discog and possible contender for her best song imo... what did she put in this song

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Opening night of the tour last in Chicago was so fun :wub: she and her crew killed it (#Justice4TheseLipsHotnHeavyandSoulControl)r4nRHAy.jpeg

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore