phahad

Snapchat

What is snapchat? I hear people talk about it often but I don't know what it even is??

It's an app for iOS/Android. You take pictures with your camera and you can edit them a little, for example adding a text in the middle. Then you can send it to your friends with Snapchats. The interesting part is that the picture you have sent them disappears after 1 - 10 secs (you choose how much time they have to see it) and then your friends can't see it, and vice versa. People strongly believe that the pictures disappear forever but the creator had denied this recently lol.

tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io3_250.gif tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io4_250.gif

It's an app for iOS/Android. You take pictures with your camera and you can edit them a little, for example adding a text in the middle. Then you can send it to your friends with Snapchats. The interesting part is that the picture you have sent them disappears after 1 - 10 secs (you choose how much time they have to see it) and then your friends can't see it, and vice versa. People strongly believe that the pictures disappear forever but the creator had denied this recently lol.

Thank you for being nice enough to actually answer my question! :)

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

well, if you've never heard of it, its this iphone app (not sure if its available for you none apple users  :wtf: ) but basically you get to send a picture to a person, for at most 10 seconds and at least 1 second. you can write/draw on the picture and do whatever face you want. you can also send videos. 

it makes the person who thinks youre hotter than ever think you're ugly. 

ANYWHO ITS REALLY FUN AND FUNNY AND MY USERNAME'S phahad so add me and lets take ugly photos!!!!!!

A historical document has been discovered on Lanaboards dot com. I am in awe

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif