digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

I am so getting the Tropics shirt and I really really want the poster which has the same image as the tropics tshirt (basically the Paradise album cover image) Does anyone know how much that poster costs at concerts cause they don't have it on that website  :lmao: I will love your forever if anyone can tell me <3 

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

I am so getting the Tropics shirt and I really really want the poster which has the same image as the tropics tshirt (basically the Paradise album cover image) Does anyone know how much that poster costs at concerts cause they don't have it on that website  :lmao: I will love your forever if anyone can tell me <3 

I guess from 50/60 dollar and up....? Meh, I didn't look at the price :( Guess it was similar to the blue jeans poster in price, the unsigned one.

1olt2g.jpg

Here's a picture of the Litho and the signature. It really is beautiful, and even if I do hate that guy he does fit the mood of the picture. We all loved him in blue jeans :ohno:  The texture is great and it's nowhere near as flimsy and easy to break as a regular poster. I brought it with me on a plane, and tada, still perfect.

35m1vu0.jpg

v6mbk7.jpg

s4z0bo.jpg

Here's a picture of another signed picture by her (bought on ebay by a trusted seller *I hope*) The colors are upped in contrast to show off the signature.

2aa0mfc.jpg

Other signatures HERE, HERE and HERE. I was puzzled by how the signature seemed different, but imagine signing 150 for each concert (?) or in a sitting, it gets kinda boring. It looks like it's rushed, and you can clearly see that it's by a marker that's kinda worn out up close. She change her style too, the loop of the Y is not always curled at the end. Meh, I trust her not to rip us off. 

The top - now this is big in size. I bought it in medium, and it's kinda roomy. If you're tiny I would recommend getting it in XS, go down a size if you don't want it too big. The print is sturdy and it's not crappy made - there's even a label on it that says it's ethically made. i guess this means no child labour? That's a good thing in my opinion.

wjtkxi.jpg

11v4dna.jpg

Aaaand that was it. 

thank you for the pics.....can i ask you a few thinks???

1) exactly how much you paid for the signed poster?

2) do the prices on http://www.shopbravado.com/stores/lanadelrey/Shop/ match with the merchandise stand prices at her shows???

3) how is the signed poster big?????

thank you!!!  :D

I paid 130 dollar for the signed poster (750 NOK), wish I hadn't, it is off course much cheaper online  :P But it was part of the experience I guess. I think everything is cheaper online, Idk how the prices are in other countries at the tour. But pretty much everything is expensive in Norway, so...  :brows3:

Gosh, I haven't measured it. But it is kinda big  :eek:

1olt2g.jpg

I guess from 50/60 dollar and up....? Meh, I didn't look at the price :( Guess it was similar to the blue jeans poster in price, the unsigned one.

Thank you so much! Yeahhh i think it will be quite expensive there and the prices are more reasonable on the website. I'm going to get my top from the website and then maybe get a poster when I got to see her.

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

Thank you so much! Yeahhh i think it will be quite expensive there and the prices are more reasonable on the website. I'm going to get my top from the website and then maybe get a poster when I got to see her.

Get the paradise poster, and then scan it so we can get it in high quality :D

1olt2g.jpg

I could so easily get the guns and roses shirt for like £10 getting a cheap black shirt and t-shirt printing paper.

Does anyone have the design in a good quality (like a scan of the shirt)? Not trying to be rude, but that's too expensive...

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I'm so getting that top and the flask, although it might turn me into more of an alcoholic than I already am. The lighter looks so cool I almost wish I smoked  :derpna2:

(and the poster is pretty fab, but too expensive) 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

I don’t know, from what i can remember, merchandise at concerts has been grossly overpriced well before the internet. Maybe this Paradise stuff is slightly more (taking into account inflation) than the average prices of tour merch, say, 25 years ago, but i bet not by that much. I remember when i was a kid seeing t-shirts at some concerts for around $40. I just went to an inflation calculator site, and, as an example: $40 in 1988 is the equivalent to $78.50 today. 

Also, most recording artists outside of the very top mega sellers, have never made that much profit from records. That’s why touring has always been very important to artists. Live performances are an artist's bread and butter. 

I've said this before and i'll say it again: I think where piracy and file sharing have hit the industry the most/hardest is in the budgets for recordings. Labels just don't have big money anymore to allow artists to make big budget records as they were once made (exempting Axl Rose with Chinese Democracy  :D)

This is going pretty far back, but just as an example: In 1966 Brian Wilson racked up a $50,000 bill to Capitol records for the recording of the Beach Boys single Good Vibrations, the most expensive single at that time, spanning around 20 sessions over the course of around half a year at four different studios. That's $358,000 in today's money. For one song. Now, that was more of an exception than the rule, but it still goes to show how much $ record companies had at one point in time. Can you imagine even the biggest major label today spending $358,000 on one song for a pop artist? Sure, 5 Points is a tiny label, but just for some point of reference, what was the budget for AKA, $50,000? For the entire record. With a big producer like Kahne. Anyone have any figures from Interscope for BTD? I've been curious about this. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein