Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Lindsay Lohan on Letterman

That is so funny. What she achieved? Nothing. If a couple disney movies is a lot to you i feel sorry for you. What a small world you have. Getting drunk, steal, beat random people, uneducated, lie and lie all the time. Dont pay her hotel bills, security bills, be a scort girl for random middle east duudes...for sure she achieved a lot

I 100% agree with you. She hasn't done any major movie. Mean Girls is nothing. Mostly fangirls go crazy for that. People like LiLo and people like Amanda Bynes cuz they are in the tabloids now and their lives are out of control. For some reason people like that. LiLo has yet to do anything great.

i'm not a fan of her but she has talent. most of hollywood thinks so. tarantino said she's talented and he's like to work with her as have many other respectable people in the industry. 

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i'm not a fan of her but she has talent. most of hollywood thinks so. tarantino said she's talented and he's like to work with her as have many other respectable people in the industry.

She hasn't had a role where she displays her talent though. And then she shows up 2 hours late and jewelry goes missing.

She hasn't had a role where she displays her talent though. And then she shows up 2 hours late and jewelry goes missing.

You are just too blind to see ... and some of you are more interested in all these fucking rumors the press spreads instead of really watching the movies and listening to the songs.

Tell me 5 movies & songs of hers without searching Google! I bet you can't!

You are just too blind to see ... and some of you are more interested in all these fucking rumors the press spreads instead of really watching the movies and listening to the songs.

Tell me 5 movies & songs of hers without searching Google! I bet you can't!

I can't tell because they are not worth watching. Parent trap was her at he best tbh. They are facts not rumors. Ask Charlie Sheen. Lol.

Tell me 5 movies & songs of hers without searching Google! I bet you can't!

Ooo i can tell you! Lindsay is my queen lol 

movies: parent trap, life size, get a clue, freaky friday,confession of teenage drama queen mean girls, herbie, just my luck, prairie home companion, bobby, georgia rule,i know who killed me, chapter 27, labor pains, machete, liz and dick,scary movie 5, inappropriate comedy the canyons

songs: speak, rumors, to know your name, over, symptoms of you, moment in time,disconnected, nobody til you, first, confessions, live for the day, my innocence, black hole, a little more personal, if its alright, a beautiful life, if you were me, bossy, i wanna be bad, can't stop won't stop, too young to die ( theres a few more can't think of them right now)

oh god

first things first mean girls is NOT  a cult movie. it was a critical and commercial hit and has a very widespread fanbase, which is pretty much the polar opposite of a film with cult status like heathers or jawbreaker. 

secondly, she's definitely talented and to say she hasn't done more than disney movies and mean girls shows a lack of ability to access imdb tbh.

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

Lindsay has such a good voice. I still adore her A Little More Personal album... I wish she recorded music again... :pft:

We were suppose to get a 3rd album but it wasn't finished but there are like six leaked songs from it. Also she is rumored to be working on a new album now.

Entertainment Weekly http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/12/lindsay-lohan-oprah/

Oprah lands Lindsay Lohan interview and docu-series -- EXCLUSIVE

Oprah has done it again: EW can exclusively report the entertainment mogul has landed Lindsay Lohan for an exclusive sit-down after the actress emerges from rehab later this summer.

Moreover: Oprah Winfrey’s OWN cable network has signed Lohan to an eight-episode docu-series that will follow the actress as she works to rebuild her career and stay healthy. The interview will tape and air in August, with the series to air in 2014.

“OWN will air an exclusive interview with Oprah and Lindsay Lohan that will tape and air in August and an eight-part documentary series with Lindsay for 2014,” an OWN spokesperson confirmed.