DUKE

Paradise Tour Programme

:toofunny: Oh God, evil, I can see why you would be furious after putting so much time in making your elaborate posts and then seeing them... stolen. 

It's not that I'm pissed off by that here, it's just that... I find it weird and lazy.

Yeah, I don't really mind people ripping off my information after I've posted it so long as they don't represent it as their own efforts. Like you, I find it weird and lazy, particularly when it appears they haven't even read it through to get it right:

https://twitter.com/LanaDReyOnline/status/280339248190746625

https://twitter.com/LanaDReyOnline/status/280339701834063873

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Yeah, I don't really mind people ripping off my information after I've posted it so long as they don't represent it as their own efforts. Like you, I find it weird and lazy, particularly when it appears they haven't even read it through to get it right:

https://twitter.com/LanaDReyOnline/status/280339248190746625

https://twitter.com/LanaDReyOnline/status/280339701834063873

So that website, and user, in particular has a reputation for doing that. Funny, I saw a comment of them stating that they "find all the news." I just have to re-quote this, as it perfectly describes what I find puzzling about this.

Yeah, I don't really mind people ripping off my information after I've posted it so long as they don't represent it as their own efforts.

So even the unknown non profit news sites are guilty of that :creep: Even though you guys don't mind, I still can't believe the audacity of it :facepalm: 

Well at least this community know who to thank :flutter:

Can they be blocked a short spell to see how much news they come up with without LBs :troll:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

On the first day of the tour, hours before the show, Lana Del Rey Online had a status about what the stage looked like and i asked how they were getting the information (wondering if perhaps they were inside the venue or what) and the amusing response i got was, "I'm a fansite on twitter, I find all this news" 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

On the first day of the tour, hours before the show, Lana Del Rey Online had a status about what the stage looked like and i asked how they were getting the information (wondering if perhaps they were inside the venue or what) and the amusing response i got was, "I'm a fansite on twitter, I find all this news" 

That's the exact quote I was referring to in the post before. I really don't mean to harp on about it, but registering on a forum where usually, there is a lot of firsthand information (bits), is pretty smart. Untactful, however, is to take that information and report it somewhere else without giving the original authors proper credit. An overly serious person may dub this 'deceitful,' but I will go with iniquitously smart.

I contacted Bravado to check about when the programme will be added to the website and have had an email back from suzie.glass@bravado.com saying that it will be available next week. I've also sent another message asking why the guns top has been taken down and also since found that the lighter has been removed aswell.

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

I contacted Bravado to check about when the programme will be added to the website and have had an email back from suzie.glass@bravado.com saying that it will be available next week. 

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:

Yes! So excited to hear this! 

I've also sent another message asking why the guns top has been taken down and also since found that the lighter has been removed aswell.

Probably sold out although i didnt expect the lighter to sell that much lol 

Probably sold out although i didnt expect the lighter to sell that much lol 

yeahh probably have crap. Will have to order the tropics shirt tomorrow  Hope that doesn't sell out but yeah i can't see the lighter selling out tbh.. in less there was really limited stock. 

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

You should now! ;)

Like I said, it will be available online in the near future. They're still working on the site and many products haven't arrived yet. :)

Yes, of course, you'll be able to buy it. The merch store is opened for everyone with tickets to the show. Make sure to buy it before the show so that you don't have to deal with all the craziness afterwords when everybody wants to go to the merch stand. :)

Thanks you :) I will buy it before it, that's for sure! OMG I was excited, but now I am super excited. Yaaaaay! This will be the best birthday ever! 

2ikzg5s.png

Thanks you :) I will buy it before it, that's for sure! OMG I was excited, but now I am super excited. Yaaaaay! This will be the best birthday ever! 

Oh, it's going to be your birthday that day? How wonderful! What could be better than gifting yourself a tour programme. Or is someone attending the show with you that could buy it for you? :creepna:

What I find really weird is that fan sites do not only just take the photos, even better: they copy almost the entire text I wrote in the first post. So, this article isn't even written by 'Aaron.'

554658_560854873934819_1413250411_n.jpg

http://lanadelreyonline.com/photos-lana-del-reys-paradise-tour-book/

You are totally welcome, LanaDelReyOnline.

They even forgot to include that part where you thanked me in the first sentence :crossed:  

EQFO7rX.png

No :( My birthday is on the 22nd of May, and the concert is on the 20th, but whatever, it's really close! This is my birthday gift from myself :P 

My party will be on the 19th (I have the reasons why), so I am celebrating before it! 

Sorry about these "stupid" questions. But I really want that day to be perfect. My hair and make-up, my outfit, my mood, the concert and everything. I don't know why, but it's really important for me now.

2ikzg5s.png

They even forgot to include that part where you thanked me in the first sentence :crossed:  

[insert permaban-worthy word here] 

No :( My birthday is on the 22nd of May, and the concert is on the 20th, but whatever, it's really close! This is my birthday gift from myself :P 

My party will be on the 19th (I have the reasons why), so I am celebrating before it! 

Sorry about these "stupid" questions. But I really want that day to be perfect. My hair and make-up, my outfit, my mood, the concert and everything. I don't know why, but it's really important for me now.

Nah, none of this is stupid. :) Of course it's all important, and Lana Boards will be tuning you in for the event of the year!  :kiss: