Hundred Dollar Bill

Lana Del Rey and Barrie James O'Neill Duet: "SUMMER WINE"

:hdu:

Barrie has the voice of an angel?!?! How lovely. Man, if they did a nice old-fashioned duet record...Well, the way I sing "I Got You Babe" makes you say "oh, no."

Barrie's voice is super cool, but my favorite part is Lana kinda vocalizing in the background of the chorus at that begins at 2:15. Ahahahahahahahahhhhh. That's how she sang it. I thought it might have been a great quirk from the first version but it's actually a production decision and it's amazing.

With a limited run on vinyl only

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She's so random, I love it.

I admire her fascination with the past, which is not random. It sets her apart from mainstream pop, I think. I think Barrie did great job (a Scot singing like a Texan, who knew?) and her vocal backings and improv gave some uniqueness, or Lana-ness, despite a faithful cover. I hope, like others, her nostalgia will eventually extend to her own past (Lizzy/May) work, but I won't complain about her new stuff. I think "surprising" is a better word than "random", although random can also mean "cannot predict", which is valid. This is just days before the release of a new single. Very surprising.

Oh God , Lana looks so good . 

Its so emotional to see her  because I just saw her a few days ago in real life  :defeated:

This is also giving me huge Lizzy / homemade videos teas.

Oh my fucking God, they just pulled this out of their arse? It's so beautiful!

And blimey, -that's- Barrie's voice? I really didn't expect that to come from his lil face! This is such a freaking treat... by Christ I love that woman.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Seeing Lana so happy and in love makes me smile from ear to ear  :D I love her and Barrie together -- always have. But THIS just shows exactly how well they mesh together, both musically and relationship-wise. 

Oh and did anyone else notice Lana quickly pick a wedgie before she starts dancing in the beginning?  :omfg2:

Oh and did anyone else notice Lana quickly pick a wedgie before she starts dancing in the beginning?  :omfg2:

Somebody gif that... :creep:

Have to wonder if she has any duets with any of her other singer boyfriends :assad:

I'd bet cake on it.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring up her flashing her ass at the beginning. I certainly wasn't going to mention anything.

:creep2:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein