You think our love would transform into the man god meant to make when he began

What I heard:

You think I'll ever feel different than I do now

You think I'll ever feel electric again

You think I'll ever transform into the man god meant to make when he began

It made total sense to me :deadbanana:

I agree w u bestie

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

26 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

For god's sake not again

Drive lyrics:

You think our love would feel all different, not tonight
You think our love would fill in that drink again
You think our love would transform into the man god meant to make when he began

What I heard:

You think I'll ever feel different than I do now

You think I'll ever feel electric again

You think I'll ever transform into the man god meant to make when he began

It made total sense to me :deadbanana:

Wait, who thinks it's the top one??

Your transcription is definitely correct, and I thought that's what the general consensus was for the lyrics x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

31 minutes ago, Elle said:

Wait, who thinks it's the top one??

Your transcription is definitely correct, and I thought that's what the general consensus was for the lyrics x

oh I saw it on https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Ride_(song) :facepalm: i always assumed they were correct because multiple people update it but i guess anyone can add to the Fandom site

thank you for letting me know ahaha i can rest now

6 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

oh I saw it on https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Ride_(song) :facepalm: i always assumed they were correct because multiple people update it but i guess anyone can add to the Fandom site

thank you for letting me know ahaha i can rest now

It looks like the lyrics there are the correct ones, unless someone just updated it? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't know if anyone has posted this or has heard this but in COTCC I thought "It's beautiful how this deep normality settles down over me" was actually "It's beautiful LSD normality settles down over me" says a lot about me huh, I guess you hear what you want to hear  :toofloppy:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

5 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

I don't know if anyone has posted this or has heard this but in COTCC I thought "It's beautiful how this deep normality settles down over me" was actually "It's beautiful LSD normality settles down over me" says a lot about me huh, I guess you hear what you want to hear  :toofloppy:

this has been a hot topic of debate, people have even heard "i'll escape" :sideeye: and i think there's other ones too.... i've always been team how this deep :beyonce: 

but i always try to convince myself that some of her lyrics are ambiguous on purpose... like LSD is kinda fun and in pretty significant juxtaposition with normality, so it's an interesting comparison and maybe she meant for there to be a double understanding

sUcVobB.png

17 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this has been a hot topic of debate, people have even heard "i'll escape" :sideeye: and i think there's other ones too.... i've always been team how this deep :beyonce: 

but i always try to convince myself that some of her lyrics are ambiguous on purpose... like LSD is kinda fun and in pretty significant juxtaposition with normality, so it's an interesting comparison and maybe she meant for there to be a double understanding

I feel the same way! Lana is a genius when it comes to writing so I wouldn't pass it by her to do something like that :nails:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

3 hours ago, CyberCherry said:

I thought she said this too!

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

when lust for life (the song) came out, i thought the weeknd was saying "heteros for life" instead of "and a lust for life" at the part where he and lana switch off

imageproxy.jpg

in florida kilos i always thought it was 'white lines pretty daddy gold skin' and literally the other day found out it was 'go ski it' not 'gold skin' :toofunny:
in cola i always thought she said 'hubby's in the sky with diamonds and he's making me crazy' lol

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

20 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

GUYS WTF I’ve seen singing Happiness wrong this whole time 

I thought she said 

“Drove down to Sunset in the truck”

“We should catch it while dancing high”

AND THE EMOJI BYE :toofunny:

…..she’s not saying “dancing high”?????? I am in shock lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

In Fuck it I love you, I always thought she was saying, “Chances in my veins,” instead of “jazz.”

In NFR, I always thought she was saying, “President Morrow, can you know it all?” 

In Get Free, I thought she was saying, “Gone is the burden of a crawling way of being.” 

Swan Song is still guesswork for me lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Change is a powerful thing

People are powerful beans

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing