Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

On 3/2/2023 at 12:23 AM, Chocolate Eyes said:

In “Cola”, for the longest time I heard “Javi” (pronounced “ha-vee” - a nickname for guys named Javier) instead of the other name. I didn’t know the actual lyric until metoo and the explanation as to why she changed/stopped singing this song. I never really bothered to read the lyrics. It’s  “Ah, he’s in the sky…” now, but I still keep hearing Javi. 

LOL SAME :awkney: I was so deep in the whole "he's crazy y cubano como yo" that I assumed she had beeeen in her cultural appropriation era since Paradise and was simply singing about loving a Hispanic guy named Javi. Mind you, I was heavily in my delulu phase back in 2014 please forgive me :awk:

Glamorous but underaged, yeah (????)  -  Kinda Outta Luck

White line, my man  -  Jump

Cherries of gold, I ride with Jay-Z, Jared Leto  -  Last Girl On Earth

I'm a [f-slur], but what can I do?  -  Baby Blue Love

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

On 12/29/2022 at 3:20 PM, ultravyvanse said:

FOR THE LONGEST TIME IN NATIONAL ANTHEM I THOUGHT SHE WAS SAYING “KEEP ME SAFE IN HIS WEALTH

i thought it said “keep me safe in his belt” :smokes:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

i thought for the longest time in video games she was saying "i heard you like the bad girls horny, is that true" :crai:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

I looked up the lyrics of Old Money and just realized she says ''cold cash divine'', not ''gold cash divine'' :judgingu3:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

25 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

in California i thought she was saying "you said to a friend that you wished you would do him better" :toofunny:

i'm pretty sure that's what she says? i don't think she meant it in a sexual way, i believe she meant it like, you wished you would've treated him better

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I thought in A&W it was “seems like a bad time to talk to me” instead of “sneaks out the back door to talk to me” 

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm pretty sure that's what she says? i don't think she meant it in a sexual way, i believe she meant it like, you wished you would've treated him better

I’m pretty sure it’s “you said to a friend that you wish you were doin’ better” 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

36 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

Loving you was really hot 

:awkney:

It's not really a misheard lyric but this made me remember that when I sing/hum UV during the day, my mind says "Blessed it is this onion" and I'm like :air2:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

Madly:

I don't wanna fall in love, just wanna make you happy

Let me love you more m-more, la-la-la-love you madly

Thought these were the lyrics for the first week or so after it leaked.

I still hear happy instead of love me, even though I love that lyric so so much. 

9 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Madly:

I don't wanna fall in love, just wanna make you happy

Let me love you more m-more, la-la-la-love you madly

Thought these were the lyrics for the first week or so after it leaked.

I still hear happy instead of love me, even though I love that lyric so so much. 

i'm pretty certain she's saying happy

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix