Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

"Baby I'm a forlorn on fire, and I'm what you desire" instead of "four alarm fire"... 

I thought forlorn worked because it's ~so Lana~ and I thought she was badass for making an adjective into a noun.

I still think it's forlorn but stretched like 'Baby I'm a for--ah-lorn fire'. I kind of understand four-alarm too with the sirens reference next but forlorn fits better IMO!

Shades of Cool - not really a misheard lyric, but she seems to pronounce 'invincible' as 'un-vincible' which mildly annoys me each time I listen.

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I still think it's forlorn but stretched like 'Baby I'm a for--ah-lorn fire'. I kind of understand four-alarm too with the sirens reference next but forlorn fits better IMO!

Shades of Cool - not really a misheard lyric, but she seems to pronounce 'invincible' as 'un-vincible' which mildly annoys me each time I listen.

i think its "unfixable" actually but i cant really tell

Up until I found this board last month, I swore that she said "photon daddy" in Cola. I actually googled the word "photon" about a year ago to see what she was talking about  :facepalm: 

In Body Electric, where she says "Whitman is my daddy, monaco's my mother" I thought she was saying "Clinton is my Daddy, Monica's my mother" and I just thought she had some weird obsession with the Clinton administration scandal  :usrs: I heard her sing it live at her show last month and I thought "huh, that's weird, she's changed the lyrics tonight." I looked up the lyrics a week ago and realized I've been wrong for over a year...

I have a million more mis-heard lyrics from the paradise edition. Thank goodness I found Lanaboards to help correct me lol. 

Cola-

Hotties in th sky

Video Games-

Watching all our friends fall in and out of applesauce

Summertime Sadness-

And we rise above and sizzle like a snail

I sing it as Hotties in the sky, too  :teehee: I know it's not, but it's just more fun to sing (and that's what I thought she was singing at first). 

"boy you know that I have really never moved my body, but you" in Trash /Miss America.

"too much I strive, I just ride" in Ride

"baby stopping at seven 11, there bsnemjsbxbsnshz heaven"

:smh:

:smokes:

i think its "unfixable" actually but i cant really tell

That makes so much more sense in the context of the song! I must have read invincible somewhere but you're right, it does sound more like 'unfixable', thanks!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

In SS the first listen or so, I thought "Sizzlin' like a snare," was "Sizzlin' like your stare."

Which I still think would've been much hotter.

And I kinda think she alternates on SoC between unfixable and invincible. I'm not sure. Just sometimes I hear one & sometimes I hear another.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

I KEEP HEARING    ~Hit me in the back, ultraviolence~ Instead of gimme some of that ultraviolence  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

omg

incidentally, hit me in the back works with the whole ~ultraviolence~ theme

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

"Black, white, blue" in National Anthem, which makes NO sense, but I like it.

In Jump, I always wear "Hair thinning in the wind, Cadillac convertible we're in" as well as "You got the grin of a very hollow man."

There's plenty more, but these sprang to mind.  :brows: