Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

there are so many but I can't remember a lot of them

Carmen- Buy her tonight, she's still shining

Radio- Lick me up and take me like a vitamin (I still say that idc)

Jump- Last I fucked them, last words before you went under again

And I did not realize she was saying bitches in Blue Jeans for the longest time

Someone on another site commented that Lana's lips may affect her pronunciation.. it's like a little quirk which can make her lyrics ambiguous (which I happen 2 love)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Radio- Lick me up and take me like a vitamin (I still say that idc)

i thought that's what she said  :biblio:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Why are misheard lyrics so unbelievably funny? I have a headache now from laughing.

"Ridin' his white pony named Kevin"

This is amazing. I want to make a song now called Ridin' His White Pony Named Kevin. This might be my very favorite misheard LDR lyric.

"Baby, I'm a 4015 and I'm what you desire."

This just reminded me of when BEEPERS were around and people would beep 143 as a code for "I love you." 

Take me to the (idk)schwein (means pig in german)

Oh my god, take me to the German pig. Another song i'm going to make. 

And I did not realize she was saying bitches in Blue Jeans for the longest time

Me too. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I never ever heard "audio tune lies" in Carmen. I still don't. I always hear something like "party overnight" or "party girl tonight" or "part of her two eyes" or SOMETHING. I don't know. I just hear babbling.

Also in TIWMUG, it says "high heels in her hand". I always thought it said "flyers in her hand" and had this image of a drunk girl passing out flyers for something on the side of the road while Lana just leans against a chain link fence and smokes a cigarette..

It's a beautiful image, I tell you. It really is.  :agree: 

Also in TIWMUG, it says "high heels in her hand". I always thought it said "flyers in her hand" and had this image of a drunk girl passing out flyers for something on the side of the road while Lana just leans against a chain link fence and smokes a cigarette..

It's a beautiful image, I tell you. It really is:agree: 

tumblr_mfg0r4xjco1r02hrto1_500.gif

Lol on cola

Harveys in the sky with diamonds and hes making me crazy (like oh my god)........instead of (i come alive alive)....

-.-

lH7Zs6V.gif      

(i come alive alive)

Is that what it really is? I've never been clear on this. And we are 100% certain that it's Harvey's in the sky? What the hell is that? 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Is that what it really is? I've never been clear on this. And we are 100% certain that it's Harvey's in the sky? What the hell is that? 

it thought it was "he couldn't live a lie" but i only hear babbling

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I hear "come alive, alive". And sometimes I hear "Harvey's in the sky" and sometimes I hear "Holly's in the sky" and sometimes I hear "Ah, he's in the sky".

THE STRUGGLE.  :icant: 

We had assumed it was Harvey in some other thread a while ago because she's worked with a Harvey before? Or there was a speculated relationship? Something like that. Which is obviously why she wouldn't put that in the lyric booklet. I'm also pretty sure it's "he couldn't live a lie," just because that actually makes sense and I can hear her saying that. 

14417469274.gif

We had assumed it was Harvey in some other thread a while ago because she's worked with a Harvey before? Or there was a speculated relationship? Something like that. Which is obviously why she wouldn't put that in the lyric booklet. I'm also pretty sure it's "he couldn't live a lie," just because that actually makes sense and I can hear her saying that. 

what does the booklet say?