Divisive Princess

Get the Look

AsZQrqcCQAA1LZ0.jpg

THIS SKIRT 

I actually bought this exact skirt awhile back. I want to say it was from H&M, but I'm not sure because I paid a lot for it on eBay. I'm still pretty sure it was H&M though, but it's been discontinued for a very long time. I'll look around for it tho.

@ Thanks for sharing ! Have you ever ordered something from them ? Is it of good quality ?

yssss i love their stuff! the quality is actually rather good for the most part (imo), especially for the price. they use really interesting fabrics, put in a good amount of detail, etc. shipping is really fast (internationally) although its kind of expensive ($20) unless you spend $100 or more, then its $10. i usually just bookmark a bunch of stuff and save up and order it all at once so i get the discount on shipping 

:yesnod:

ZRBNill.jpg

Does anything know where I can get anything from this outfit? (sorry the picture's so big lol)

i37562_lana-del-rey-for-video-games-and-

The bad ring is def on ebay cuz I bought it for like 10 bucks including shipping

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

What I love about Lana is the amount of high street clothes she incorporates into her style - there's plenty of Topshop and H&M in her wardrobe. Her white "Ride" dress is a Topshop one and can be found on eBay from time to time.

Just sliding by to let you know she uses the Decleor Neroli Serum and La Praire Caviar creme (?) for her face. Decleor is great, but I have never used La Praire before. She use shampoos from Shu Uemura, if we can believe her words, and she praise the shimmer and the volume shampoo in interviews. Now you can all go broke, but look as fab as Lana does  :smokes2:

1olt2g.jpg

Just sliding by to let you know she uses the Decleor Neroli Serum and La Praire Caviar creme (?) for her face. Decleor is great, but I have never used La Praire before. She use shampoos from Shu Uemura, if we can believe her words, and she praise the shimmer and the volume shampoo in interviews. Now you can all go broke, but look as fab as Lana does  :smokes2:

my hairdresser uses shu uemura & it makes my hair so fucking shiny it's ridiculous, doesn't seem to be working w lana tho :eek:

and lmao @ the caviar creme

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

my hairdresser uses shu uemura & it makes my hair so fucking shiny it's ridiculous, doesn't seem to be working w lana tho :eek:

and lmao @ the caviar creme

Lana should stop frying her hair, and her new extensions are terrible...  :ohno:

1olt2g.jpg

expensiveee :( 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Never used any facial serums, what do they do exactly? Don't they make the skin all greasy and/or shiny?

La Prairie Caviar is expensive AF! Like, several-hundreds-of-euros expensive! Never tried any of their products but a few people I know absolutely swear by them, so I'd def like to try something one day...

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

i tried the la prairie in a mall once and that stuff stinks, it's rly gross. i think my grandma uses it but idk

Never used any facial serums, what do they do exactly? Don't they make the skin all greasy and/or shiny?

i think they're supposed to be like normal moisturisers except more concentrated. and they're slimy & feel weird on the skin

La Prairie Caviar is expensive AF! Like, several-hundreds-of-euros expensive! Never tried any of their products but a few people I know absolutely swear by them, so I'd def like to try something one day...

Serums usually corrects or fix problems within the skin, either if it's lack of moisture/oil or if it's suffering from acne or an uneven tone. I have dehydrated skin and use Decleor's Neroli serum just to give my skin that little extra omph it needs, under my moisturizer at night or day when my skin looks dull. I even mix in 2 - 3 drops into my facial primer before I do my makeup, it gives me a pretty glow. I swear by salon grade products, and judging by the Caviar Creme's ingredients list... meh, doesn't look like it's worth my hard earned bucks. I thought it would be filled with natures expensive goodness judging by the price. Maybe a dinosaur placenta or diamond dust. But nooo. A silicone based oil is next to water on the ingredients list, therefore making up for most of the creams content. All silicone or ingredients ending with "cone" does it just to stay on top of the skin. It doesn't have any effect since the molecules are to big to penetrate. Therefore, it doesn't really do anything either. 400 - 700 dollars for water, silicone and a bit of fancy smanchy plant extracts? Oh my Lana  :facepalm:

1olt2g.jpg