Divisive Princess

Get the Look

i'm 10000x too lazy to post examples, but tobi.com has dresses that look just like something lana would wear-and its 50% off your first order (and they always have 50% off sales- never pay full price on that website tbh)

Oh, I didn't know that site but it's really cool. Thank you for recommending it! Just clicked through the dresses section and there are lots that really fit Lana's current style.

I also found some that are quite similar to the outfits she wore at Coachella and the Grand Prairie show:

100x150.jpg?1383777691 100x150.jpg?1396047241 100x150.jpg?1397754747

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

If any of you know where that striped sunhat in the national anthem video is from, I'd be forever grateful! Even just the brand would be nice. I've been searching for years!

Oh and in case anyone was curious, lana has been wearing her "Sabrina" loafers by sperry a lot while on tour currently. I saw her in Miami and she had the navy blue ones on, but was wearing the ivory ones at Coachella. I have both pairs as well (pure coincidence) and they are SUPER comfy to walk around in.

If any of you know where that striped sunhat in the national anthem video is from, I'd be forever grateful! Even just the brand would be nice. I've been searching for years!

Black Wide Stripe Straw Floppy Hat here

e68cd6a4ff33607666e136092ade3565.png

Lana's gold "BAD" three finger ring here in gold and silver

23a614156eb83198336b6b6ad5f292d9.jpg

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif