Divisive Princess

Get the Look

Ok,so I'm always so curious as to where Lana gets her clothes (and whether or not I can afford them, ) and so I figured I would start this thread if anyone has any information on her recent clothes. There's blogs that tell you where to purchase the clothes but they're all from 2011. I figured that there had to be at least someone who's good at this kind of stuff and help the rest of us out. Especially any information on the tour outfits would be AMAZING. Thanks   :kiss:

Praise :holla: This is the thread I've always wanted. I really can't help out because I know nothing about fashion but I'm totally supportive in spirit.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i cant find the picture but she wears this coat often 

45812_569725023039740_146132489_n.jpg 

(ignore how im wearing it/face etcim much cuter than that)

i got it at K-Mart ironically, i can't remember exact pricing but i think it was between 40-65$. 

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

i bought a pair of olive green chinos the other day but i still need to find the shirt to match so i can recreate this for a guy:

Lana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Ray+Chateau+Marmon

u think i'm kidding but i rly loved this

omg i have it! come over and borrow it tbh ...its from asos but it's gone now.  it was listed under 'cloth shell top' so maybe they'll get more 

ASOS+Double+Cloth+Shell+Top+Lana+Del+Rey

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

omg i have it! come over and borrow it tbh ...its from asos but it's gone now.  it was listed under 'cloth shell top' so maybe they'll get more 

ASOS+Double+Cloth+Shell+Top+Lana+Del+Rey

omg!! my pants are slightly diff bc they have an elastic at the ankles, which i kinda prefer tbh, but honestly i'd rock the shirt even if it is a bit femme 8) i miss her bewildered-by-the-crowds-at-the-chateau fashions.

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

http://coolspotters.com/musicians/lana-del-rey

coolspotters is a good page for this kind of stuff but they mostly identify the really expensive stuff from photoshoots, events or music videos, they have iddentified casual clothes of her too though

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

If u wanna try this lip color out

tumblr_mk14atI9nX1rdpjfqo1_500.png

The brand NYC's "The Madison Bronzes" lipstick is a dupe and is like $2.50 

these r not my lips but here is what it lewks like:

nyc_makeup-11.jpg

and then just add a spiced brown / mauve lip liner

lemme tell u the look is INTERESTING ~~

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

so lana's cannes dress is by lena hoschek and it's from her spring 2013 collection

lena-hoschek-spring-2013-rtw-gown-profil

she also wore a lena hoschek dress in monaco, it's called rodrigo dress: http://shop.lenahoschek.com/spring-summer-2013/rodigo-dress-black-white.html

lana-del-rey-and-lena-hoschek-rodrigo-drlena-hoschek-rodrigo-dress-black-and-whi

the embroidered loafers lana has been seen in a few times are by schutz

the dress she wore in birmingham is by ted baker: http://www.tedbaker.com/women%27s/women%27s_clothing/dresses/list.aspx?page=viewall#-&styCode=104498&colRef=59-PALE%20PINK&path=/women's/women's clothing/dresses/

ted-baker-aliah-floral-swing-dress-profi

in may 2012 lana performed at a wedding in cannes and wore catherine deane: http://www.catherinedeane.com/lana-del-rey/

lana-del-rey-and-catherine-deane-leticia

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.