Divisive Princess

Get the Look

If interested, some of the dresses she worn for the NFR tour. All made by Zimmerman and their very expensive. In cluding the $3,000 dress she wore last night that she destroyed by cutting it with scissors. 

Lanadelreyscloset on instagram did all these collages and words.

https://www.instagram.com/zimmermann/

Lana performing at the Hollywood Bowl wearing this Zimmermann “Zinnia” scalloped dress.

Available on their site for $1,350

f2.jpg

Lana performing in San Diego wearing this Zimmermann “Super Eight Butterfly” dress (she has altered hers)
Available on their site for $2,950

f6.jpg

Lana performing in Sacramento wearing this Zimmermann “Zinna” dress.

Available on their site for $640

f1.jpg

Lana performing in Vancouver wearing this Zimmermann “Sabotage Yoke” midi dress.

Available on their site for $1,150

f3.jpg

Just got these clips from SpookyBoxClub bc they reminded me of Lanas hair pins from LA to the Moon tour, and now that they arrived im realising they are insanely similar. But the stars are not the same size so I'll have to figure out some other way to wear them, otherwise it looks awkward 

https://www.spookyboxclub.com/product/celestial-moon-stars-witchy-hair-adornments/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeCLe4-lx30/?igshid=1s32vx4q6cahc

moon-and-star-hair-clips-1024x1024.png

where can I find this dress? I know @Elle has it  46535971274_b13c4d6b2e_o.jpg

Actually I have an extra one I can sell to you for the price I bought it if you're interested, you can PM me xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I know this might not be relevant for most of you but here's news for the Argentinian stans looking for some shade on our boiling summer days and of course, having in mind the upcoming Lollapalooza gig!  :D

Today I've spotted  Lana's black and white striped wide-brimmed hat  :wub: at Isadora, the accesories chainstore for AR$ 1.199,00 in case you're interested. Needless to say, I totally gave it a go  :teehee:

Here's a link to their website in case you want to order it online: https://ar.isadoraonline.com/sombrero-office-43292901.html

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

If interested, some of the dresses she worn for the NFR tour. All made by Zimmerman and their very expensive. In cluding the $3,000 dress she wore last night that she destroyed by cutting it with scissors. 

Lanadelreyscloset on instagram did all these collages and words.

https://www.instagram.com/zimmermann/

Lana performing at the Hollywood Bowl wearing this Zimmermann “Zinnia” scalloped dress.

Available on their site for $1,350

Lana performing in San Diego wearing this Zimmermann “Super Eight Butterfly” dress (she has altered hers)

Available on their site for $2,950

Lana performing in Sacramento wearing this Zimmermann “Zinna” dress.

Available on their site for $640

Lana performing in Vancouver wearing this Zimmermann “Sabotage Yoke” midi dress.

Available on their site for $1,150

WOW!   Those dress prices just shocked the hell outta me ! 

But I have to admit, she looks cute in them.

-

Is-Lana-Del-Rey-Engaged-To-Her-Rocker-Bo

Anyone know where to get this bow (or a dupe)?

omg. I looked for this years ago bc I wanted it sooo bad, I could never actually find it tho. You can find lots of similar items by searching things like “velvet bow headband” (u might want to include “womens” bc a lot of the results will be for babies :toofunny:), u can also throw in some brand names she has been known to buy from. I got a similar one that was dark red and not nearly as wide, though I bought it off depop I believe the tag inside is Nasty Gal. I totally forgot about this tho and I would still love to have it, I’ll do some searching later and let you know if I can find it :)

UbsOye5.png

Is-Lana-Del-Rey-Engaged-To-Her-Rocker-Bo

Anyone know where to get this bow (or a dupe)?

omg. I looked for this years ago bc I wanted it sooo bad, I could never actually find it tho. You can find lots of similar items by searching things like “velvet bow headband” (u might want to include “womens” bc a lot of the results will be for babies :toofunny:), u can also throw in some brand names she has been known to buy from. I got a similar one that was dark red and not nearly as wide, though I bought it off depop I believe the tag inside is Nasty Gal. I totally forgot about this tho and I would still love to have it, I’ll do some searching later and let you know if I can find it :)

Closest dupe I've seen lately 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/763266320/texas-velvet-bow-headband-retro-style?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_ts1-d-accessories-hair_accessories-headbands-other&utm_custom1=c514c47b-6660-47d9-8d81-fc8a8c4a6a76&utm_content=go_1843970137_69629566997_346363393407_aud-459688891635:pla-315321639769_c__763266320&utm_custom2=1843970137&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyJn5BRDrARIsADZ9ykHfDRs4rgCno8r4PuHM9FvP8upvbyP2dYe4Os4WZ61beYPig6Q04SQaArUcEALw_wcB