Divisive Princess

Get the Look

2 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

This IG page is fantastic and my go-to for everything really

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF3c5yEHhD8/?igshid=1eh0m7fee6i8g

Idk if you're serious or not but I'm always happy to give a shout-out to @lanadelreyscloset lol

Lol not it's dollskill... tysm!

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

1 minute ago, Ultra Violet said:

I think I'm the only one who doesn't know what's going on with dollskill? Brb gotta look this up lol. Never bought anything from there but I have to know

they steal from other artists and the founder is pretty shitty person. i'm pretty sure there's a ton, but that's off the top of my head 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

7 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

This IG page is fantastic and my go-to for everything really

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF3c5yEHhD8/?igshid=1eh0m7fee6i8g

Idk if you're serious or not but I'm always happy to give a shout-out to @lanadelreyscloset lol

Thank u for this tbh

i don’t condone her wearing that mask

but if I can wear one over an actual mask

ill be the most blinding person on the peninsula

25 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

they steal from other artists and the founder is pretty shitty person. i'm pretty sure there's a ton, but that's off the top of my head 

but also the fuck? Why can’t people be fucking normal and not be a shithole

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

Oh my god, just read this to the end of the second paragraph and i cant even go further. this is disgusting and far worse than i imagined

https://gritdaily.com/dolls-kill-boycott/

44 minutes ago, yayoop said:

Thank u for this tbh

i don’t condone her wearing that mask

but if I can wear one over an actual mask

ill be the most blinding person on the peninsula

but also the fuck? Why can’t people be fucking normal and not be a shithole

I know right, it is beautiful. I thought the magazine shoot was the most iconic thing all year, but the fact that shes been wearing it as if it really has the function of a mask is .....:lange:

and yeah, read the article, i beg you.

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

Oh my god, just read this to the end of the second paragraph and i cant even go further. this is disgusting and far worse than i imagined

https://gritdaily.com/dolls-kill-boycott/

I know right, it is beautiful. I thought the magazine shoot was the most iconic thing all year, but the fact that shes been wearing it as if it really has the function of a mask is .....:lange:

and yeah, read the article, i beg you.

holy shit

that just got worse and worse, beauty is not worth the moral corruption

Stealing from artists is nothing compared to the other repeated behaviours

Anyone else reading this convo, read the article, we can find somewhere else with pretty things to buy from that is actually productive to the furthering of society

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

OMG tg I came across this topic because everyone was kind of shocked at any mention of Dollskill on another thread and fair enough, their designs are not what you call amazing but I wasn't aware of the actual controversy :eyeroll2:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:08 PM, honey dew said:

00f0a2f00d6e85aac3121abb35e63382.jpg

does anyone know where this legendaric dress is from?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGx3cuEHxe1/ > dunno why it's not embedding but here's a post about the dress on this account. It's vintage but maybe you can DM the OP to get more info on it or if they'll sell anytime soon :)

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

10 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

it looks like a sun diego hat with zebra fabric wrapped around it

Do you mean you think she didn’t purchase it that way, just her or her team added the zebra piece on their own?

5 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Do you mean you think she didn’t purchase it that way, just her or her team added the zebra piece on their own?

yes! I could def be wrong but the hat looks just like a style that sun Diego has been making for years

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

yes! I could def be wrong but the hat looks just like a style that sun Diego has been making for years

Omg. I think you might be right!!! So it’s diy, I don’t even have to buy it :party:thank you!

Hi anyone know where I can get this dress from when Lana was in Warsaw, Poland? I remember a very similar one being sold at an online site for a very good price and regret not getting it then. Thank you guys

Lana Del Rey steps out of the 1990s in a floral mini dress as she greets  fans after concert in Warsaw | Daily Mail Online

On 12/29/2020 at 8:40 AM, sona said:

Hi anyone know where I can get this dress from when Lana was in Warsaw, Poland? I remember a very similar one being sold at an online site for a very good price and regret not getting it then. Thank you guys

Lana Del Rey steps out of the 1990s in a floral mini dress as she greets  fans after concert in Warsaw | Daily Mail Online

I literally saw this on Etsy last month and when I checked back on it someone snatched it :crossed:

On 12/29/2020 at 5:40 PM, sona said:

I just got mine today! :) I saw many on Aliexpress but I don't know how they look in real life,

Damskie oczko sznurowane Off Shoulder sukienka z kwiatowym nadrukiem elegancka modna szykowna sukienka|Suknie| - AliExpress

and I don't know where are you from but I found few on polish site Vinted

Sukienka angielskie kwiaty retro pin up vintage haftki lana del rey - Vinted

Lana Del Rey Vintage krótka sukienka w kwiatki, z gorsetem - Vinted

21 minutes ago, broooklynbaby said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/2gRK5AT8E7big2LZ7

does anyone know where this shirt is from or where I can buy it? Thanks?

seems like the design (minus the ‘Venice Bitch’ logo) originated from ksubi https://www.ksubi.com/us/womens/ksubi/short-sleeve-t-shirts/call-paradise-tiny-t-shirt-worn-in-white-5000001782-010 (no longer in stock) 

You can find other websites with a quick google search that have Lana’s exact design but they all seem really shady/scammy, so I wouldn’t recommend that (and checking on scamadvisor to make sure). I think her shirt was custom. Or photoshopped to have the ‘Venice Bitch’ logo. 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif