Divisive Princess

Get the Look

20 minutes ago, cherri said:

seems like the design (minus the ‘Venice Bitch’ logo) originated from ksubi https://www.ksubi.com/us/womens/ksubi/short-sleeve-t-shirts/call-paradise-tiny-t-shirt-worn-in-white-5000001782-010 (no longer in stock) 

You can find other websites with a quick google search that have Lana’s exact design but they all seem really shady/scammy, so I wouldn’t recommend that (and checking on scamadvisor to make sure). I think her shirt was custom. Or photoshopped to have the ‘Venice Bitch’ logo. 

Okay!! Thanks for your help, I appreciate it:D

On 11/29/2021 at 3:05 AM, Ariadne said:

i want eyelashes like Lana, does she wear extensions ?:ohno:

Maybe these posts can help you :heart: I'm not sure what fake lashes she currently uses though

10 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Maybe these posts can help you :heart: I'm not sure what fake lashes she currently uses though

OMG thank you!!!  I'm gonna try this with my next free check !!!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

This is sort of random, but would anyone be interested in purchasing dresses/clothes as seen on LDR? As a collector of LDR clothing for the past 7 years (with over 100 pieces now!) I’ve gotten in the habit of just buying the clothes if it’s something I’ve been looking for for awhile even if it’s not my size and then later rebuying a size that better fits me if it pops up. So, I have about 15 or so duplicates of dresses and such that she’s worn that are too big for me, mainly stuff seen on stage. If anyone’s interested in this lmk and I can share details and photos of the extras I have - I have so many extras in my closet that I need to get rid of especially since some were kinda expensive and I should probably try to get my money back for what I spent skdnsk. I remember selling an extra of the dress she wore in the Lizzy Grant Keds video to a lovely member here a while back, so I thought I’d check to see if anyone else would potentially like to take some other extras off my hands! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 12/3/2021 at 9:43 AM, Elle said:

This is sort of random, but would anyone be interested in purchasing dresses/clothes as seen on LDR? As a collector of LDR clothing for the past 7 years (with over 100 pieces now!) I’ve gotten in the habit of just buying the clothes if it’s something I’ve been looking for for awhile even if it’s not my size and then later rebuying a size that better fits me if it pops up. So, I have about 15 or so duplicates of dresses and such that she’s worn that are too big for me, mainly stuff seen on stage. If anyone’s interested in this lmk and I can share details and photos of the extras I have - I have so many extras in my closet that I need to get rid of especially since some were kinda expensive and I should probably try to get my money back for what I spent skdnsk. I remember selling an extra of the dress she wore in the Lizzy Grant Keds video to a lovely member here a while back, so I thought I’d check to see if anyone else would potentially like to take some other extras off my hands! x

If you still have extras, I would definitely be interested! LMK if you have anything size US M or 8-10 ☺️