Divisive Princess

Get the Look

Can anyone ID the leather jacket Lana's been wearing like EVERYWHERE recently?? Funnily enough I can't find any pictures of it, but it looks sort of like this: tumblr_n02lj2lqRq1rdpjfqo1_r1_500.png tumblr_n02qovHfSh1rdpjfqo1_500.png

knowing lana's street style, there's no telling where the hell she got that jacket, but this and this are very similar. horrific prices though.

I saw this dress in person and practically became obsessed with it. I'm beginning to think it's one of those random thrift shop ones but I had to at least try to see if anyone can find it  :aw:

This was Bill Graham, yes? I was there too and actually tried searching for it yesterday, with no avail. Looks like something you'd see at Lizard Thicket. If anyone finds this, please also let me know.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So happy that I found this thread as I am so in love with Lana's style... I've just purchased these Levi's (the lady is meant to be hopefully doing them in a lighter denim for me) as they reminded me of Lana's <3 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Levis-shorts-hotpants-professionally-reworked-for-longer-look-leg-x-/121285036949?pt=UK_Women_s_Shorts&var=&hash=item1c3d26cb95

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

33avs6s.jpg

i never saw this photo. She looks pretty

I'm a firm believer that if you look good neck up i.e hair/makeup etc your clothes will look great. Lana always looks polished in terms of her hair and makeup and this is a good example of that, she looks great even in a racing jacket.

qsVmBMd.png

So happy that I found this thread as I am so in love with Lana's style... I've just purchased these Levi's (the lady is meant to be hopefully doing them in a lighter denim for me) as they reminded me of Lana's <3 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Levis-shorts-hotpants-professionally-reworked-for-longer-look-leg-x-/121285036949?pt=UK_Women_s_Shorts&var=&hash=item1c3d26cb95

That's a nice cut, it's sexy!

Last summer I wanted to recreate one of the look in the Born to Die video. Went to the store to get my first converse. High top. RED!

Made my legs look like ham. I gave up.

white-cowboy-jacket-lana-del-rey-born-to

:flutter:

That's a nice cut, it's sexy!

Last summer I wanted to recreate one of the look in the Born to Die video. Went to the store to get my first converse. High top. RED!

Made my legs look like ham. I gave up.

white-cowboy-jacket-lana-del-rey-born-to

:flutter:

I bet you look great in those converse really haha! I can't wait to get those shorts - hope they look okay when they arrive!

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

I love you forever, I really love you forever for posting the rose sweater because I love it 

EDIT: It just occurred to me that she is wearing it in my profile picture as well. Yep, I should give up now and just buy this thing already.  :agree: 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I love you forever, I really love you forever for posting the rose sweater because I love it 

EDIT: It just occurred to me that she is wearing it in my profile picture as well. Yep, I should give up now and just buy this thing already.  :agree: 

I came here for this and I was not disappointed. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

Does anyone know where to get the dress she wore in Orlando? http://m.cltampa.com/earbuds/archives/2014/05/01/photo-review-lana-del-rey-reigns-at-the-hard-rock-live-in-orlando#&ui-state=dialog

And the white leather fringe jacket in BTD video? I've never been able to find one with the same shape or cut.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.