Divisive Princess

Get the Look

I really badly need this dress if anyone knows where to find it!

6402929.jpg

Edit: How could I forget?! I would die if someone found where she got the dress she wore when she performed in Atlanta. I saw it in person and it was so beautiful! It made me so jealous of her legs. Even one that looks similar and isn't exact would be nice.

1399313740-_jul9222_-_version_4.jpg

Unfortunately I am like 99% sure that both of these dresses were found in little hole-in-the-wall places and there are no real other ones like it for sale. I'm trying to be faithful. I feel like Lana and I have similar tastes in clothes except I'm too broke to buy most of the things I want

Edited by Anthem

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

OMG I can't believe that I've finally managed to get hold of Lana's Topshop Dress which she wore in the Ride Video and once during the paradise tour! I just really hope it fits when it arrives but I'm over the moon about it as I've been in love with that dress for such a long time! 

lana-porch.jpg

lana-del-rey-london-gig.jpg?file=media%2

:flutter:  :flutter:

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

OMG I can't believe that I've finally managed to get hold of Lana's Topshop Dress which she wore in the Ride Video and once during the paradise tour! I just really hope it fits when it arrives but I'm over the moon about it as I've been in love with that dress for such a long time! 

lana-porch.jpg

Did you get it straight from topshop, or off of another website? (ebay or something) :kiss2:

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

While looking around a bit I stumbled upon some dresses that reminded me of outfits Lana wore. Of course the ones I found are not the same as Lana's but at least they are mostly affordable and have the same colour. :P

click on the pictures

normal_298227_191888704219064_1682315394    splendid--keyhole-chemise-regatta-dot-pr   lovers-friends-blue-baila-babydoll-dress

lana-del-rey-natioanl-anthem-video.jpg  missguided-blue-poniv7rhl.jpeg

normal_Leaving_LAX_airport_28August_2229  leon-harper-blue-short-dress-mini-dresse

EDIT: I don't know if it's interesting for anyone here but I read in a magazine about the brand Miss Lillys Hats which also offers vintage flower crowns. Lana wore at least one flower crown from this brand. Sadly those beautiful thingies are quite expensive...anyway here's the link to their online shop: https://shop-misslillyshats.goodsie.com/

Edited by PinUpCartoonBaby

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

lana-porch.jpg

link?

She has a lot of things from American Apparel - I bought the shirt she wears on the Born To Die cover ... over my price range, but I love it. ;)

There are a few sites that track her clothing, but nothing really solid.  Here is a good link, although there are others I can't recall atm.  Her perfume is Creed and lipstick Yves St. Laurent. 

STEAL HER STYLE

http://stealherstyle.net/lana-del-rey/

Actually I was looking for a dress to wear to my cousins wedding but somehow I took the wrong direction I think. It's pretty strange where I ended up...and I still have no dress for the wedding. :whatever:

Shades Of Cool Swimsuit

lana-del-rey-shades-o3zjuw.jpg  rnt69_azul9qsfd.jpg

Tropico Roses Bra & Panty

o5jz5.jpgil_570xn.538245161_i3f5k46.jpg

Rolling Stone Hawaiian Shirt

lana-del-rey-rolling-whkpo.jpg   for men -->    813kyiwzASL._UX385_.jpg

for women-->51My7HDW8zL._SX342_.jpg

Polo shirt dress (from Lana's House of Blues performance)

normal_House_of_Blues_-_Boston2C_USA_28M  image1xl.jpg

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

i was shopping at macys today and ran across this cable knit cardigan that she always wears (too lazy to find a pic tho) 

77uK6cG.jpg

its by ralph lauren "denim & supply". it was gorgeous and it was on sale, but they only had an XXL  :crai:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41332236&parentPage=family

Is it this one? I see maybe some SMALL differences, but it looks pretty similar. 

Or this one: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/denim-supply-ralph-lauren-long-sleeve-shawl-cardigan?ID=1641225&CategoryID=260&LinkType=#fn=GENDER_AGE%3DWomen%26PRODUCT_DEPARTMENT%3DSweaters%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D26%26kws%3Dralph%20lauren%20denim%20and%20co%26slotId%3D

I actually bought this exact skirt awhile back. I want to say it was from H&M, but I'm not sure because I paid a lot for it on eBay. I'm still pretty sure it was H&M though, but it's been discontinued for a very long time. I'll look around for it tho.

It is H&M for sure, but it's not available now ... I've hunted high and low. ;) I'm sure it will come up on amazon or something someday, though.