liam

Game of Thrones

64412_10151394018802734_1250978509_n.jpg

Why has no one created a thread for this outstanding show yet? :O

I only started watching Game of Thrones last weekend. I kept seeing people on twitter and tumblr talking about it so I decided to watch the first episode to see what all the fuss was about. I was hooked on the first episode. I spent the next two days staring at my computer screen catching up on all the episodes. I’m now obsessed with it! I’ve even just bought all the books (and that is seriously saying something cos I’m not a book person at all…)

Watching all those episodes in such a small amount of time was not a good decision at all though... It all just went straight to my head and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was literally constantly on my mind for days. Awful. I'm ok now though, thank god. 

I'm so excited for my books to come!!  :party:

My favourite characters are Daenerys, Arya, Sansa, Jon, Ygritte, Tyrion and Osha. Even though I can't stand her a lot of the time, Cersei is actually one of my favourites too.

THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSION OF THE TV SHOW - NO BOOK SPOILERS!

20r46kx.jpg

I watched the first two seasons in a week. I love the show, kinda embarrassing when someone gets in the room while a hot scene in playing though but it adds some bonus right?!. I like the tension, the political game and manipulation. But I lost both arms at the "witche's evil shadow pregnancy" that was a wtf moment. Too far for me.

Anyway I can't watch the show now, I 'll be so excited for the next episode to come out that I'll be thinking about it the whole week. I'm keeping it for the summer. My fav is deanerys and her cute little dragons, Tyron, Cercei, that little blond bastard (ohh love to hate him). Sansa is so useless, I hope she develops a personality in the 3rd season.

up45I.gif

Sansa is so useless, I hope she develops a personality in the 3rd season.

Sansa is brilliant! Although she comes across as naive and vulnerable, we've seen glimpses of feistiness. I really can't wait to watch the character develop!

20r46kx.jpg

I've been meaning to watch this but isn't it like

castle stuff

like merlin or something  :noparty:

You should give it a try! I've lost interest in Revenge since I started watching this

20r46kx.jpg

I started watching it a while ago. I like it, but all the damn blood and sex is unnecessary and distracting. And the only character I can stand is Daenerys, she's amazing. And has dragons.

:omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I only started watching it tonight but so far i'm loving ittttttttttttt

i'll probably be up to date on the seasons in like a week or two and then i'll be totally hooked.

goddamn daenerys is beautiful why can't i look like that?????

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~